Windows 10: Webroot Secure Anywhere

Discus and support Webroot Secure Anywhere in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall the Webroot Secure Anywhere from my Windows 10 computer. I already have McAfee security and the Webroot interferes with this.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eve2346, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Eve2346 Win User

Webroot Secure Anywhere

I am trying to uninstall the Webroot Secure Anywhere from my Windows 10 computer. I already have McAfee security and the Webroot interferes with this. How can uninstall this. I've tried the normal uninstall in the Control Panel but it does not let me. I am not very experienced at this so I would need step by step instructions. I would be very grateful if someone could help.

Thank you

:)

Eve2346, Aug 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Norton Security & Anti Virus vs Webroot Internet secutity

Any one have an opinion on these security programs. I have an older computer being repaired by the Geek squad and the technician recommended Webroot over Norton. I am presently using Norton. The packaging for the Webroot does not say anything about virus protection. I checked some reviews on Webroot and some sites give it a 9 plus, while other sites don't even list it in the top ten. I saw three reviews whereas these users complain about customer service being very slow or not responsive at all. But the reviews are old. But still, I am not convinced to make the switch from Norton. Your thoughts?

rjordan393, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Webroot Secure Anywhere

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Webroot Secure Anywhere

1. Webroot Secure Anywhere - Similar Threads - Webroot Secure Anywhere

2. Webroot Secure Anywhere reported "an active process has a possible handle leak Explorer.exe...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webroot Secure Anywhere reported "an active process has a possible handle leak Explorer.exe...: Webroot Secure Anuwhere reported "as acive process has a possible handle leak explorer.exe on my Windows 11 HP Laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-secure-anywhere-reported-an-active-process/b6a67919-6156-42ca-8163-8368ea4464ff
  3. Webroot Secure Anywhere reported "an active process has a possible handle leak Explorer.exe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webroot Secure Anywhere reported "an active process has a possible handle leak Explorer.exe...: Webroot Secure Anuwhere reported "as acive process has a possible handle leak explorer.exe on my Windows 11 HP Laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-secure-anywhere-reported-an-active-process/b6a67919-6156-42ca-8163-8368ea4464ff
  4. Should I continue with Webroot Security or Win Defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I continue with Webroot Security or Win Defender?: I have Win 10. It comes with Win Defender Security which I'm not using. But I'm paying Webroot Security $49 a year to protect the desktop computer.Should I let the Webroot elapse and go with Win Defender?...
  5. Should I continue with Webroot Security or Win Defender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I continue with Webroot Security or Win Defender?: I have Win 10. It comes with Win Defender Security which I'm not using. But I'm paying Webroot Security $49 a year to protect the desktop computer.Should I let the Webroot elapse and go with Win Defender?...
  6. Should I continue with Webroot Security or Win Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Webroot SecureAnywhere

Webroot SecureAnywhere: Do I need Webroot SecureAnywhere if I using Windows Defender for security ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-secureanywhere/b4cd3946-5be2-4b63-a327-b964c84690f1
  8. uninstall webroot

uninstall webroot: How do I uninstall webroot. I am now using McAfee. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-webroot/44c7aa29-5dda-4e89-8132-6e670f445dd4
  9. Webroot

Webroot: The effective date of my MSN Premium Subscription is July, 2020 and it includes a webroot security. I received a notice that my security has expired. Is this accurate? thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/webroot/c36b8fce-acc4-4011-91e7-93c5c68a46ea
  10. I need help removing Webroot secure anywhere from windows 10

I need help removing Webroot secure anywhere from windows 10: I need help removing Webroot secure anywhere from windows 10 and allowing windows defender to be default protection...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add webroot to edge browser