Windows 10: website credentials

Discus and support website credentials in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my network I tried to access my other computer and was told to enter my website credentials. I have no idea of what that is and I don’t remember of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Frank1, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Frank1 Win User

website credentials

On my network I tried to access my other computer and was told to enter my website credentials. I have no idea of what that is and I don’t remember of ever having one. So what do I do?

:)

Frank1, Jan 17, 2017
  2. Don Varnau, Jan 17, 2017
  3. Backup Web Credentials or add new Web Credential manually

Since you are using Web Credentials to log in on your game. You need to log in using the same credentials using Internet Explorer or other browser on your new device in the Asphalt website or whatever website is listed on the screenshot that you provided
    so that the Web Credentials can incorporate them.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 17, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

website credentials

If your computers are using an email to log into them, that is what it is asking for.

bro67, Jan 17, 2017
Thema:

website credentials

1. website credentials - Similar Threads - website credentials

2. Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11: For the most part, I cannot seem to upload photos to websites. Every once in a blue moon, I will be able to succeed, else each site will tell me an error occurred, though never providing an error code.Thus far, I have tried uploading to multiple websites using different...
  3. Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11: For the most part, I cannot seem to upload photos to websites. Every once in a blue moon, I will be able to succeed, else each site will tell me an error occurred, though never providing an error code.Thus far, I have tried uploading to multiple websites using different...
  4. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  5. I have to enter Windows account credentials before I can enter a website password. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to enter Windows account credentials before I can enter a website password. Why?: When I sign into a website like Yahoo.com I get a prompt appear asking me to enter my password for my Windows account first. Why & how do i stop it?...
  6. I have to enter Windows account credentials before I can enter a website password. Why?

I have to enter Windows account credentials before I can enter a website password. Why?: When I sign into a website like Yahoo.com I get a prompt appear asking me to enter my password for my Windows account first. Why & how do i stop it?...
  7. My PC has suddenly stopped filling in web credentials when I revisit websites. How do I fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has suddenly stopped filling in web credentials when I revisit websites. How do I fix...: My PC has a list of saved user names & passwords associated to each website.My system would fill in the information whenever I returned to that site. All of a sudden it stopped filling in the information. The list of information in settings /Web Credentials is still there but...
  8. My PC has suddenly stopped filling in web credentials when I revisit websites. How do I fix...

My PC has suddenly stopped filling in web credentials when I revisit websites. How do I fix...: My PC has a list of saved user names & passwords associated to each website.My system would fill in the information whenever I returned to that site. All of a sudden it stopped filling in the information. The list of information in settings /Web Credentials is still there but...
  9. Chrome/Window stops autoloading/executing website login credentials

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome/Window stops autoloading/executing website login credentials: I have several Windows 10 desktops/laptops in the house kept up to date. All run Chrome. Several weeks ago, I noticed that Chrome no longer prefills and executes my username/password for various websites. Most don't prefill anything, some prefill the two credentials but...
  10. credentials prompt on internet website only when on internal network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    credentials prompt on internet website only when on internal network.: Hi All, this problem is driving me to *Drink1 I have a user (Windows 10 Home) who works both in and out of the office on her Laptop. We have a website that we use to handle all of our client files on a remote server. It only works on IE due to ActiveX controls it uses...