Windows 10: Website won't update when reloaded - IE11

Discus and support Website won't update when reloaded - IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm trying to read one of the big U.S. news websites in IE11 but it's literally showing me yesterday's news. I've cleared cache, dropped cache disk... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Carnivore, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Carnivore Win User

Website won't update when reloaded - IE11

I'm trying to read one of the big U.S. news websites in IE11 but it's literally showing me yesterday's news.

I've cleared cache, dropped cache disk space to its minimum of 8MB, changed cache settings to check for newer versions of stored pages every time I load the page. I've restarted the browser and rebooted the PC but the site remains stuck on yesterday's news.

All other tabs in IE11 have no problem showing the latest version of their websites but this particular site is just stuck. If I open it in another browser like Chrome, it loads the current version properly.

Any solutions?

:)

Carnivore, Sep 17, 2015
  2. B.G(2) Win User

Slow PC during start-up IE11 flashing after installing windows 10, version 1709.

Performance issues are no longer an issue. The PC is running well. I have already tried resetting IE11 with no effect. The problem persists. I have raised a ticket with IBM Trusteer as the problem seems to affect one particular website. This websight has
    ceased offering Trusteer Rapport to its customers and it appears that it is not possible to remove Trusteer from that website. Other websites running The software are not affected and do not cause problems with IE11.

There does appear to be a problem with IE11 insofar that it does not remember window size when reopened after pc closedown and reboot. It has also become prone to not responding and reloading.

Regards

B.G(2), Sep 17, 2015
  3. Philg10 Win User
    Gmail in Microsoft Edge

I have the same issue with Microsoft edge when trying to compose an email in gmail. When I go to select a recipient gmail reloads. It works OK using IE11.

Philg10, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

Website won't update when reloaded - IE11

1. Website won't update when reloaded - IE11 - Similar Threads - Website won't update

2. inetcpl.cpl Error when accessing website via IE11 and when accessing Services function from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inetcpl.cpl Error when accessing website via IE11 and when accessing Services function from...: Hi all,I am getting the following issue on a client's server and need assistance as to how to get it sorted out. Server is running Windows Server 2012R2 and all latest updates applied server is domain controlledWhen accessing a website via IE11 on the server, I am immediately...
  3. inetcpl.cpl Error when accessing website via IE11 and when accessing Services function from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inetcpl.cpl Error when accessing website via IE11 and when accessing Services function from...: Hi all,I am getting the following issue on a client's server and need assistance as to how to get it sorted out. Server is running Windows Server 2012R2 and all latest updates applied server is domain controlledWhen accessing a website via IE11 on the server, I am immediately...
  4. lack of support for IE11 by website developers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lack of support for IE11 by website developers?: I want to use IE11 for its transportable desktop shortcuts. I find myself frequently having to set up on new machines, with the old disk drive still being mainly usable. OK user data areas Occasionally I have to revert to out-of-date data on old spare drives I have left...
  5. HTTPS website issue on IE11 with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    HTTPS website issue on IE11 with Windows 10 Pro: Hi Team, We have an issue while acessing HTTPS websites in IE11 with Windows 10 Pro. It throws an error with "403 Forbidden" nginx/1.10.3. However it works with firefox and Chrome in Win 10 Pro but not with IE. It works in IE11 with Windwos 7 as well. Please guide me if...
  6. BBC website not supporting IE11 (from Brussels Hotel)

in Browsers and Email
    BBC website not supporting IE11 (from Brussels Hotel): Hi there Using High speed internet in Brussels Logged on to BBC Looks like IE11 support ending soon so people still using it will have to get used to something else. [img] Cheers jimbo 110577
  7. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  8. IE11 failing on some websites after latest w10 update

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 failing on some websites after latest w10 update: Hi there This only seems a problem with IE11 - happened after latest update can somebody please test this link with IE11 to see if it's W10 that's a problem or the particular site or something on my machine From the BBC - Main / Home page works fine but then links...
  9. IE11 sometimes won't open with Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 sometimes won't open with Windows 10: Newbie here having an intermittent problem with IE11. Coupla' times a day I have to restart Windows 10 because I can't get it to open IE11. Sometimes it's when I click on a link in an email, sometimes just clicking on the Explorer icon the basic framework of IE11 comes up,...
  10. Flash Player won't Run in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Flash Player won't Run in IE11: For the last day or so, I have not been able to get Flash Player to run in IE11 on Windows 10 x64 build 10586.164 The message below appears at the bottom of the any web page that uses flash, but when I click "Allow" or "Allow for all Websites" nothing happens and the...