Windows 10: Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

Discus and support Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Great and thanks for posting your solution. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

Great and thanks for posting your solution.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
  2. gabgab Win User

hi there, I am experiencing something very odd stuff - just cleared all cookies for the notice with Cccleaner.

Edge, normal browsing, this url

Microsoft Edge Tips

loads but seems empty content section, l BUT if I go into inprivate, it works, Fastweb - ADSL, fibra ottica, telefono e TV works with normal browsing (no inprivate).

Chrome, normal browsing, this url

Fastweb - ADSL, fibra ottica, telefono e TV

doesn't load at all but if you go to incognito, it works.

Microsoft Edge Tips instead works fine in Chrome

Firefox, Fastweb - ADSL, fibra ottica, telefono e TV doesnt load in normal mode and neither in Private mode.

Microsoft Edge Tips works fine in normal mode instead

Any clues? just odd behaviour.

Edge version 41.16299.371.0
    Chrome version 65.0.3325.181 64 bit
    Firefox Quantum version 59.0.2 64 bit

thanks,
    Gab

:)

gabgab, Apr 13, 2018
  3. my Microsoft Edge is not working properly on my Microsoft phone

For some reason my Microsoft edge won't load websites or email attachments, getting frequently worse.

ericamccabe41, Apr 13, 2018
  4. Jim{H} Win User

Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

Why I cannot access to some websites since upgraded to windows 10?

No matter Edge or Chrome some website such as facebook.com (even the metro app) can't be loaded. But it works fine for other websites. I checked the host and DNS address but still can't find any problem. How can I fix it?

First Edge then Chrome. IE 11 cannot load either.

Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason [​IMG]

Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason [​IMG]

Jim{H}, Apr 13, 2018
  5. Hi gabgab.

Can you identify any other changes you've made in the last couple of days, new AV, new version of CCCleaner, etc.

At least for Chrome I would click on three dots, upper right, More tools, clear browsing History. I would clear cookies, history and cache images / files using all time option.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 13, 2018
  6. gabgab Win User
    Actually for Edge, a good old cleanup did the trick and for the other 2 I found out Duck Duck Go privacy essentials that for some reason blocked Fastweb - ADSL, fibra ottica, telefono e TV, guess they have some nasty stuff!

gabgab, Apr 13, 2018
Thema:

Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

1. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason - Similar Threads - Websites loading Edge

2. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  3. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  4. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Chrome not loading websites after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading websites after update: After the latest Windows update, Chrome does not load websites anymore. Whenever I try to go to a website, the only thing I see is that spinner on the the tab as if it's loading, but nothing else happens. This keeps happening after Windows updates. After a few days, Chrome...
  6. Can’t load *some* websites

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t load *some* websites: Hi guys, I’m setting up my pc to go to uni in an few days, I’ve had it for a while but it’s been set up at a different house, it’s at my place right now and I’ve found that I can load some websites and when I try to load others it says “webitename.com’s server IP address...
  7. Some websites not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some websites not loading: I have a customer that is having an issue with some web pages not loading. Yahoo is one of the pages that isn't working and the page I'm using for testing... Windows Server 2012 r2 domain with Windows 10 clients. This issue is with all of their domain joined PC's using IE,...
  8. Chrome and Edge Not Loading / Opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome and Edge Not Loading / Opening: Hi, Chrome and Edge browsers are not opening. I uninstalled chrome a few times, I could not open as administrator, and when I run troubleshooter compatibility, the program will not open for Test Program. I recently updated Windows 10 - 2018-11 cumulative update for windows...
  9. Chrome not showing stylesheet on some websites.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not showing stylesheet on some websites.: I've had a problem all day today on one of my machines where Chrome is not loading the stylesheets on some websites. I have done ipconfig /release and /renew, and emptied the cache but I am not sure what else I can do. [img] 116515
  10. Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly: Hello! I've been running into a text display issue with my browsers. When I go to a certain website (eg:www.nationstates.net), all it displays is just a weird arrangements of letters, numbers and symbols. This was from Chrome, and the same issue persists in Edge. At first,...