Windows 10: Websites not shown right in all browsers since upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Websites not shown right in all browsers since upgrade to Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello! I just updated to Win 10 a few days ago, now I have a Problem I never had before. Some websites (not all) i.e. Facebook oder booking.com are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wlam69, Aug 18, 2015.

1. wlam69 Win User

Websites not shown right in all browsers since upgrade to Windows 10

Hello!

I just updated to Win 10 a few days ago, now I have a Problem I never had before.
    Some websites (not all) i.e. Facebook oder booking.com are shown with numbers instead of letters by default. (see attachment)
    First I thought it is a Problem in Edge, but the same error I do have in Chrome also.

I updated my graphics Driver and everything is up to date. I checked also language in OS and caoding in the Browsers, everything seems to be normal.

Can please somebody help me to solve this Problem?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Websites not shown right in all browsers since upgrade to Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

wlam69, Aug 18, 2015

2. websites stop loading in all browsers and have to keep restarting windows

This seems to be since the big windows 10 update. No matter what browser I use at times I will click on a link or put in an address and immediately it pops up and says it can't find that site - do it again and there the site is. That has happened for
    several weeks. More recently it's gotten worse and after a short time nothing will load no matter what browser and yet if I restart the computer suddenly it will work again for a while. This is happening on both of the windows 10 computers but not on my
    husband's windows 7. One of my windows 10 computers is brand new. Really getting frustrating. The browser will just sit there with a blank window and not load. I tried the windows troubleshooter and of course it couldn't find any solution - it NEVER has
    for anything! Then even the window to give feedback on the troubleshooter wouldn't load either so had to restart to get here to ask this question!

alexisandtim, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    websites stop loading in all browsers and have to keep restarting windows

Hi Alexis,

This might be caused by software conflicts. We suggest performing a clean boot to help eliminate software
    conflicts as an initial troubleshooting step. Note: Refer to the
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting section to start your PC normally after troubleshooting. '

If the issue persists, try checking these articles for Internet Explorer and Edge browsers to clear cache and see if it helps:

View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Anne Ros, Aug 18, 2015
  4. robgr Win User

There is reported issues with KB3013455, if you have it then uninstall it and retest
    Also, do you also get corruption in Office programs for example?

robgr, Aug 18, 2015
  5. wlam69 Win User
    Hi, thanks for helping me. *Smile

I only have the following updates installed:

wlam69, Aug 18, 2015
  6. robgr Win User
    This appears to be incomplete, go to Control Panel|Windows Update and ensure you have installed all available updates

robgr, Aug 18, 2015
  7. wlam69 Win User
    Hi, you were right, my updates were incomplete. I installed the latest updates and Windows tell me that I am "up to date".

Unfortunately no changes, still have the same Problem.... *Sad

wlam69, Aug 18, 2015
  8. robgr Win User

Do you also get corruption in Office programs, e.g.Word?

robgr, Aug 18, 2015
  9. wlam69 Win User
    no, the problem appears only in all Browsers...

wlam69, Aug 19, 2015
  10. robgr Win User
    Do you have an AMD GPU?

robgr, Aug 19, 2015
  11. wlam69 Win User
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 MHz, 4 Kern(e), 8 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 10.0.10240 Build 10240

wlam69, Aug 20, 2015
  12. robgr Win User
    What graphics card do you have in your system?

robgr, Aug 20, 2015
  13. wlam69 Win User

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

wlam69, Aug 20, 2015
  14. robgr Win User
    Is it possible that you're using the MS driver?
    I'd recommend using the latest NVIDIA driver for you GPU

robgr, Aug 20, 2015
  15. wlam69 Win User
    I installed the latest Driver for WIN 10 / 64 bit directly from the NVIDIA Website. No changes appeared...

wlam69, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Websites not shown right in all browsers since upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Websites shown right

2. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  3. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  4. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  6. website drop down not responsive all browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    website drop down not responsive all browsers: I recently set up a new computer with Windows 10. When I access a website like Amazon drop down boxes for ex size selection are not responsive and you cannot select. I tried across Firefox, Chrome, and edge to same effect...
  7. Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?: So I see most Android browsers now have this function, but the closest I have seen PC browsers come to this is FF with Night Owl addon. Any browsers with native night mode? submitted by /u/terambino [link] [comments]...
  8. all my browser crashes on a website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all my browser crashes on a website: Hi, whenver i use this link https://www.investing.com/equities/interglobe-aviation-ltd-chart and use the chart in full screen mode, after 10-15 mins, all of a sudden, my browser as well as my whole laptop stop working. I tried this link in google chrome, Microsoft edge,...
  9. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Browsers and Email
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  10. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Windows 10 Support
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...