Windows 10: Websites Slow To Load Up

Discus and support Websites Slow To Load Up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello all, My attempts to connect to certain websites are too slow. Some connect faster, others slower and some appear not to want to connect at all.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rjordan393, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Websites Slow To Load Up

Hello all,
    My attempts to connect to certain websites are too slow. Some connect faster, others slower and some appear not to want to connect at all.
    I have four add on's that are enabled. They are Adblocker Plus (a bho) , MS XML HTTP 3.0 (a active x control)
    MS XML HTTP 6.0 (a active x control) and Shockwave Flash Object (a active x control).
    What areas of my computer do I need to check for the slow performance.
    I did a reset of windows thinking it might help.

:)

rjordan393, Oct 8, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

why internet explorer very slow in Lumia 520?

Your internet connection is slow. Pages normally load fast.

The other possibility is the website is having issues, or trying to serve up something not properly designed.

Entegy, Oct 8, 2016
  3. JSlyberg Win User
    Certain websites load very slow

On Chrome, I have problems accessing certain websites. I think it started after I upgraded to Windows 10. It just won't load. No matter how much I refresh. I've tried clearing cookie/caches/history and disabling extensions, but it's still the same. It
    seems to load faster on Firefox and Explorer. I think it's low bandwidth connection. It seems that every time my computer updates itself, the internet connectivity is slower on some websites more than others. And because I use Chrome more
    than Firefox and IE, it probably takes in more data from pages I visit which affects network connection and slows it down. As for the solution, I need answers lol. I tried uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling it again, but it's still the same.

JSlyberg, Oct 8, 2016
  4. Websites Slow To Load Up

I wonder if the weather has something to do with it. It's been cloudy with rain for the last two days and now late this afternoon, the sun came out and my web connections have improved. I also live in an apartment complex and the thought occurred that there may have been too many people trying to pull in a signal on the same line. I have Verizon Internet.
    The only website that I cannot connect to; is the USDA food data base. Maybe if that hurricane moves further away off shore, then I might be able to make a connection.

rjordan393, Oct 9, 2016
  5. I found the problem. I never suspected the router and all that was needed was to reset it. The manufacturers instructions should be followed to successfully reset it. Now my computer makes a connection like it is brand new.

rjordan393, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Websites Slow To Load Up

1. Websites Slow To Load Up - Similar Threads - Websites Slow Load

2. slow response to websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slow response to websites: very slow response to click on websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response-to-websites/4616451f-328d-43ae-bb0f-878be17fda4e
  3. Laptop very slow to load up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop very slow to load up: I have a Sony Vaio l/top about 1 year old, my problem is its taking about 5 mins to boot up then the task bar on the bottom takes another min before i can use it ,i have removed nearly all my apps and i have a screen shot of start up programs which is not many,also i have...
  4. Some websites not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some websites not loading: I have a customer that is having an issue with some web pages not loading. Yahoo is one of the pages that isn't working and the page I'm using for testing... Windows Server 2012 r2 domain with Windows 10 clients. This issue is with all of their domain joined PC's using IE,...
  5. Unable to load website

Unable to load website: After the latest update of windows 10 web browers such as microsoft edge,google chrome and even Internet Explorer is unable to load website instead a message appears "can't reach to this website" this is happening for some days please suggest some solutions...
  6. Infinite loading to websites

Infinite loading to websites: Browsers not working, infinately loading websites, with any websites (well internet explorer won't open anyways so i'm not counting that) minecraft won't open, was saying I hadn't activated windows but that's gone (after i unplugged and replugged the computer) all other...
  7. videos not loading on websites

videos not loading on websites: [ATTACH] I've seen other posts about this problem but I don't really know what to do, I've never encountered a problem like this before. I tried fixing it by watching YouTube videos on my phone but none of them fixed my problem. I also had a similar problem in other...
  8. Websites Not Loading Properly

Websites Not Loading Properly: Some websites are only loading html and not the pictures. How to fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/websites-not-loading-properly/b829b089-b1a4-4f59-a062-a615c3744c51
  9. Slow website loading

Slow website loading: Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all. I...
  10. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...