Windows 10: Websites Slow To Load Up

Discus and support Websites Slow To Load Up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello all, My attempts to connect to certain websites are too slow. Some connect faster, others slower and some appear not to want to connect at all.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rjordan393, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Websites Slow To Load Up

Hello all,
    My attempts to connect to certain websites are too slow. Some connect faster, others slower and some appear not to want to connect at all.
    I have four add on's that are enabled. They are Adblocker Plus (a bho) , MS XML HTTP 3.0 (a active x control)
    MS XML HTTP 6.0 (a active x control) and Shockwave Flash Object (a active x control).
    What areas of my computer do I need to check for the slow performance.
    I did a reset of windows thinking it might help.

:)

rjordan393, Oct 8, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

why internet explorer very slow in Lumia 520?

Your internet connection is slow. Pages normally load fast.

The other possibility is the website is having issues, or trying to serve up something not properly designed.

Entegy, Oct 8, 2016
  3. JSlyberg Win User
    Certain websites load very slow

On Chrome, I have problems accessing certain websites. I think it started after I upgraded to Windows 10. It just won't load. No matter how much I refresh. I've tried clearing cookie/caches/history and disabling extensions, but it's still the same. It
    seems to load faster on Firefox and Explorer. I think it's low bandwidth connection. It seems that every time my computer updates itself, the internet connectivity is slower on some websites more than others. And because I use Chrome more
    than Firefox and IE, it probably takes in more data from pages I visit which affects network connection and slows it down. As for the solution, I need answers lol. I tried uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling it again, but it's still the same.

JSlyberg, Oct 8, 2016
  4. Websites Slow To Load Up

I wonder if the weather has something to do with it. It's been cloudy with rain for the last two days and now late this afternoon, the sun came out and my web connections have improved. I also live in an apartment complex and the thought occurred that there may have been too many people trying to pull in a signal on the same line. I have Verizon Internet.
    The only website that I cannot connect to; is the USDA food data base. Maybe if that hurricane moves further away off shore, then I might be able to make a connection.

rjordan393, Oct 9, 2016
  5. I found the problem. I never suspected the router and all that was needed was to reset it. The manufacturers instructions should be followed to successfully reset it. Now my computer makes a connection like it is brand new.

rjordan393, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Websites Slow To Load Up

1. Websites Slow To Load Up - Similar Threads - Websites Slow Load

2. Slow up load speed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow up load speed?: I have a new router I get 500+mbps downlead on both desktop and laptop connected by ethernet cable and 23.0 up on the laptop but only 0.24 on the desk top, why?Both are running windows10 and both are connecten to router by cable.There must ber some setting on the desk top...
  3. Slow up load speed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow up load speed?: I have a new router I get 500+mbps downlead on both desktop and laptop connected by ethernet cable and 23.0 up on the laptop but only 0.24 on the desk top, why?Both are running windows10 and both are connecten to router by cable.There must ber some setting on the desk top...
  4. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  5. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  6. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow: Hello, from one day to another all the videos load too slow and some websites has problem too. I tried different browsers, but the problem still. I make sure that it was just in my pc testing others devices in my house, but all run videos at 4k and load pages normally. I...
  8. Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow

Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow: Hello, from one day to another all the videos load too slow and some websites has problem too. I tried different browsers, but the problem still. I make sure that it was just in my pc testing others devices in my house, but all run videos at 4k and load pages normally. I...
  9. Slow loading of websites and webpages

in Browsers and Email
    Slow loading of websites and webpages: Sometimes it's slow and sometimes websites and webpages do not load. The little dotted wheel just keeps on turning. One indication that there's a problem is that the Microsoft Edge icon appears full-screen in the middle of a large body of water. Normally, below my quick...
  10. Slow website loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow website loading: Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all. I...