Windows 10: WebView2 fit to page

Discus and support WebView2 fit to page in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using a WebView2 control in a WinForms app. It is working fine. However, I'd like the "Fit to Page" button sizing to be the default when a PDF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanM55, Apr 24, 2024.

1. DanM55 Win User

WebView2 fit to page

I am using a WebView2 control in a WinForms app. It is working fine. However, I'd like the "Fit to Page" button sizing to be the default when a PDF file is displayed in the WebView2 control. How do I make this the default setting in my VB.net code?

:)

DanM55, Apr 24, 2024
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge WebView2 for .NET and more now available

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...ribution-mode/

Brink, Apr 24, 2024
  4. WebView2 fit to page

Microsoft Edge WebView2: do I REALLY need it?

In the Microsoft Edge WebView2 control documentation, you can see that WebView2 is used to show web technologies (HTML, CSS, and JavaScript) in native apps.

Uninstalling the WebView2 should not corrupt the OS, in the worst case if open an app that needs the WebView2 you will see a blank page, or only this app will crash.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge...

RobinsonSilvestre, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

WebView2 fit to page

1. WebView2 fit to page - Similar Threads - WebView2 fit page

2. WebView2 fit to page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebView2 fit to page: I am using a WebView2 control in a WinForms app. It is working fine. However, I'd like the "Fit to Page" button sizing to be the default when a PDF file is displayed in the WebView2 control. How do I make this the default setting in my VB.net code?...
  3. WebView2 fit to page

in Windows 10 Customization
    WebView2 fit to page: I am using a WebView2 control in a WinForms app. It is working fine. However, I'd like the "Fit to Page" button sizing to be the default when a PDF file is displayed in the WebView2 control. How do I make this the default setting in my VB.net code?...
  4. WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project: Hi All i have installed Microsoft.Web.WebView21.0.1054.31 in my project, written code to open the website, some days back functionality was worked fine now the same code is not working and same code is working for others machines after adding below registry values...
  5. WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project: Hi All i have installed Microsoft.Web.WebView21.0.1054.31 in my project, written code to open the website, some days back functionality was worked fine now the same code is not working and same code is working for others machines after adding below registry values...
  6. WebView2- 'Page is Having a Problem’ Error on Microsoft Edge Project

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Page not fitting screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page not fitting screen.: Hi, Following a crash I've reinstalled Windows and everything seems OK with one exception. On a couple of websites I can see just the left side of the page and have to move the slider bar over to the right to read the part of the that's not in view. I've tried all that I can...
  8. Microsoft Edge Webview2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Webview2: For some reason Microsoft Edge Webview2 is running in the background, when I end the task in task manager it just starts back up again. submitted by /u/realtarnz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7icgy/microsoft_edge_webview2/
  9. page doesnt fit full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    page doesnt fit full screen: Not sure what happened but now when I go onto the internet to play a game it doesn't fill the screen. I have wide black strips down the sides. My settings are all set to the recommended settings. This just started today. Last night no problem same game. the home page is fine....
  10. Unable to fit page to screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to fit page to screen.: Hi, As above unable to fit page to screen, whole image not shown. I used No Squint in the past but believe this is now not operative. Am wondering if there is anything similar out there that could be used to help. Any advice appreciated. 117910