Windows 10: Weekly BSOD on our SBS 2011 server

Discus and support Weekly BSOD on our SBS 2011 server in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear support members, I need your help with fixing a BSOD issue with a server of one of our customers. I've run dm log collector and attached the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paco, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Paco Win User

Weekly BSOD on our SBS 2011 server

Dear support members,

I need your help with fixing a BSOD issue with a server of one of our customers.

I've run dm log collector and attached the zip file to my post. Attachment 25446

It is a DELL server but I don't know exactly which type.

We've reinstalled the OS but without effects, we also updated ESXi and VM tools.

The server is virtual, running SBS 2011 standard. (Windows server 2008 is running fine as another VM on the ESX)

:)

2. Dante1234 Win User

Is there any fix for WSUS on SBS 2011 for Windows 10

Hi

Is there any Microsoft fix for WSUS on SBS 2011 for Windows 10 as it not showing providing any updates for our networked machines after they were upgraded to the latest Windows 10 build? I understand there has been one for Windows Server 2012 and the article
    I read indicated there was going to be one for SBS 2011.

If not is there any work around. Cheers

Dante1234, Jul 21, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 21, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

There are plenty of files missing from the logs, it only contains Minidumps. Can you run the DM Log Collector again please, create a new thread at Windows 7 Help Forums , and upload the files in that thread.

Boozad, Jul 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Weekly BSOD on our SBS 2011 server - Similar Threads - Weekly BSOD SBS

2. Trouble activating SBS 2011 Essentials after moving to virtualised environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble activating SBS 2011 Essentials after moving to virtualised environment: Hi all,I had a physical SBS2011 essentials machine that was moved to a virtualised environment and needed activating due to detected hardware changes.The online update did not work and I had to ring through the phone line. However the activation assistant does not accept the...
  3. Trouble activating SBS 2011 Essentials after moving to virtualised environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble activating SBS 2011 Essentials after moving to virtualised environment: Hi all,I had a physical SBS2011 essentials machine that was moved to a virtualised environment and needed activating due to detected hardware changes.The online update did not work and I had to ring through the phone line. However the activation assistant does not accept the...
  4. Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...: Hi all, This is my very first post, Kindly bare with me if I ended up with this post in a wrong group.I want to if exchange server 2013 just need a front end, no roles installed can co-exist with exchange server 2010 in a sbs 2011 domain?briefing:i have a sbs 2011 domain with...
  5. Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...

Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...: Hi all, This is my very first post, Kindly bare with me if I ended up with this post in a wrong group.I want to if exchange server 2013 just need a front end, no roles installed can co-exist with exchange server 2010 in a sbs 2011 domain?briefing:i have a sbs 2011 domain with...
  6. Windows SBS 2011 Folders are being moved inside different folders randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows SBS 2011 Folders are being moved inside different folders randomly: I am running a very old server SBS 2011. And for the last few months I detected a problem.Some of the folders are automatically moved inside random folders. Do any of you think it a malware causing this issue?...
  7. Windows SBS 2011 Folders are being moved inside different folders randomly

Windows SBS 2011 Folders are being moved inside different folders randomly: I am running a very old server SBS 2011. And for the last few months I detected a problem.Some of the folders are automatically moved inside random folders. Do any of you think it a malware causing this issue?...
  8. Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen: I used now dosdudes Catalina patcher to be able to get trough Bootcamp and get a bootable USB stick for Windows 10. I have now managed to boot and install Windows 10 but right after installing the drivers (from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1720?locale=en_US) i get a...
  9. Windows 10 can't see network drive on SBS 2008 server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 can't see network drive on SBS 2008 server: I am doing a clean install of Windows 10 on a new machine to replace an old machine on the network. I cannot map to or browse to the network drive on the new machine. This is using the same ethernet connection as the old machine (which was Windows 7) I can ping the...
  10. Connection Windows 10 Pro release 1803 to MS SBS 2011

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection Windows 10 Pro release 1803 to MS SBS 2011: It is beyond frustrating to connect a brand new up to date laptop to MS SBS 2011! The laptop was added to the active directory of the server successfully but when setting up the user via the launcher app (or through the connect web page tried through both IE and Edge) it...