Windows 10: Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

Discus and support Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So recently i have been playing rainbow six siege a lot but my experience has been kind of ruined by this weird alt tab that keeps happening. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Simon_jc13, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

So recently i have been playing rainbow six siege a lot but my experience has been kind of ruined by this weird alt tab that keeps happening. It usually happens when i flick fast and click. I think my cursor somehow does something even tho its fullscreen and ive been testing and when i click the bottom right like 2 times quickly it just tabs me out. As you can understand this sucks because sometimes i just get tabbed out mid game.

its like im pressing something in the taskbar even though its fullscreen.

i have 2 monitors btw. But when 1 is turned off it still happens..

:)

Simon_jc13, Sep 4, 2018

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games. Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Sep 4, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    alt tabbing increases system performance?

Skyrim doesnt work correctly you alt tab, but if you alt tab to it again while the screen is black, it loads up with the windows cursor over the top. If i repeatedly do this, eventually it fullscreens properly without issues. Slightly weird.

RCoon, Sep 4, 2018
  4. baskhara Win User

Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

Alt Tabbing between Browser and Games takes ages since the new update.

If I remember correctly, someone on the internet suggest to disable automatic focus assist for fullscreen games.

Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games. [​IMG]

baskhara, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

1. Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games. - Similar Threads - Weird alt tab

2. Fullscreen games do not respond after ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen games do not respond after ALT + TAB: After reinstalling Windows 10, I started seeing this problem. All my games have the problem of being labeled as "Not responding" and not allowing to maximize them after being minimized, after trying for about 30 seconds clicking on their icon in the task bar and using alt +...
  3. Fullscreen games do not respond after ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen games do not respond after ALT + TAB: After reinstalling Windows 10, I started seeing this problem. All my games have the problem of being labeled as "Not responding" and not allowing to maximize them after being minimized, after trying for about 30 seconds clicking on their icon in the task bar and using alt +...
  4. WINDOWS 11 Alt+Tab/Fullscreen Issues with Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 Alt+Tab/Fullscreen Issues with Games: Hello, I recently installed Windows 11 and noticed an issue that's a bit bothersome. Back in Windows 10, whenever I'd load up a game and tab out of it, the game would "minimize". However, now with Windows 11, when I tab out, the game continues to run in the background of...
  5. WINDOWS 11 Alt+Tab/Fullscreen Issues with Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 Alt+Tab/Fullscreen Issues with Games: Hello, I recently installed Windows 11 and noticed an issue that's a bit bothersome. Back in Windows 10, whenever I'd load up a game and tab out of it, the game would "minimize". However, now with Windows 11, when I tab out, the game continues to run in the background of...
  6. Alt + tab fullscreen behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt + tab fullscreen behaviour: Hi there,Alt tabbing out of a full screen application media player into something windowed loses focus, e.g. alt tabbing from a fullscreen media player into a web browser or Windows Explorer means that keyboard shortcuts won't work until I actually click the window to focus...
  7. Alt + tab into fullscreen behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt + tab into fullscreen behaviour: Hi there,Alt tabbing out of a full screen application media player into something windowed loses focus, e.g. alt tabbing from a fullscreen media player into a web browser or Windows Explorer means that keyboard shortcuts won't work until I actually click the window to focus...
  8. Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab: Well met. When I play a video in fullscreen with any browser and I alt tab to a window, the video remains in fullscreen behind the new window, so if the window is small I can still see most of the video while attending to the other windows. In Edge, when I Alt-Tab, the...
  9. Unable to Tab out of Fullscreen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Tab out of Fullscreen Games: Hello, When I had Windows 7 I was able to press the Windows key to tab out of Fullscreen Games and Applications. With Windows 10 I am unable to tab out of Fullscreen Games and Applications. Is there a setting or something that I am missing? I have tried everything, Please...
  10. Weird alt tab issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird alt tab issue?: I run a 4k monitor and then two side 1440p monitors. So i have my games set to borderless windowed mode so i can easily switch to the other monitors in the middle of gaming. Before i did this clean install of anniversary update if i had a game open and hit alt tab the taskbar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rainbow six not running fullscreen properly