Windows 10: Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

Discus and support Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HotDawg-_-, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds.

:)

HotDawg-_-, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

1. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and... - Similar Threads - Weird app similar

2. Weird Pop Up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Pop Up...: On my work desktop, windows 10...uses outlook for my company e-mail...I keep getting this pop while I am at work...upwards of a dozen times a day. No one can figure out what it is or where it is coming from. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? It pops up at random...
  3. Weird Pop Up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Pop Up...: On my work desktop, windows 10...uses outlook for my company e-mail...I keep getting this pop while I am at work...upwards of a dozen times a day. No one can figure out what it is or where it is coming from. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? It pops up at random...
  4. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  5. Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird app similar to cmd popped up and keyboard and mouse lights kept flickering and...: I installed parsec and when i opened it that window similar to cmd i dont know if it was actually cmd bc i didnt really look at it much appeared and my mouse and keyboard kept turning on and off for a couple of seconds....
  6. Cmd pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pop up: Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or...
  7. A error message that kept on popping up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A error message that kept on popping up: Whenever I would try to download a app, for example; a browser, this error message would pop up, I think it has to do with Microsoft store missing, no, GONE...
  8. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b
  9. CMD pop up

CMD pop up: Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank. I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication. Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop....
  10. Weird Pop-Up

Weird Pop-Up: So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of...