Windows 10: Weird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it

Discus and support Weird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I bought a new Alienware 17 a few weeks ago and i'm having unexpected crashes. I've tried updating the BIOS, the drivers (Storage, etc).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mss, Mar 18, 2016.

1. MSS
    Mss Win User

Weird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it

Hello!
    I bought a new Alienware 17 a few weeks ago and i'm having unexpected crashes.
    I've tried updating the BIOS, the drivers (Storage, etc). Uninstalling some applications, etc. I tried to see whats wrong by googling but even trying what they state still causing a bluescreen (or two!) daily.
    I've run a test on the RAM, but it seems to come up clean.
    Might be my Antivirus (Avira?)
    So the last two bluescreens happened like this:

I was playing Garrys mod, on skype, screen froze. Bam, bluescreen.
    Next, was opening adobe after effects, on skype. And it froze, said it wasn't responding and maybe 5 seconds later, bluescreen.

Although, not all happened during skype. Some even while i was asleep (4am)

I have around 12 crash dumps. They all seem to be mostly by the same two/three system processes.

Anyways, thank you for all the help i receive. Attachment 70185

:)

2. nj15 Win User

is this phone real guys i have no idea what it is.

Actually,almost all fake phones had come from China.So i'm pretty sure it's an Nokia N95 clone--the only difference is its a Non-SliderWeird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it :p.

Other clones made in china : : Nokir E828 Touchscreen phone(It's not a typo,its a NokiR)a clone of a N73.

ChEERios!
    Message Edited by on 06-Apr-200704:53 PM

3. ats2---01 Win User
    is this phone real guys i have no idea what it is.

so there is a n95 (not the actual nokia n95) that looks like that in china. it is a real phone not photoshoped.

ats2---01, Mar 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

If you have any Dell program, please remove it temporary for the time of troubleshooting
    When did you check for the last time for driver updates?
    The most recent dump seems to be caused by the Nvidia display drivers and when I check for drivers I see a few driver updates that have been released a few weeks ago.
    My recommendation is to check all drivers Dell provides for updates.
    Product Support | Dell US

5. MSS
    Mss Win User
    Hey Axe.
    I got another bluescreen last night. ( i attached the new file). Attachment 70397
    I've been updating my display driver (NVDIA) to the most recent one. I'll try update it again and see if that fixes the issue.
    Thank you, by the way, for reading the dump file. I've been looking aimlessly for some form of direction in what the problem might be.
    The strange thing is it's constantly different bluescreens. Does that not mean it might be a hardware issue?
    After the bluescreen my CPU makes some really weird cpu noises. It sounds like a plane or something.. Is this normal after a bluescreen?

Edit: Driver is the most recent update. Others don't seem to have issues with the driver update. What about the other bluescreens?

6. axe0 New Member
    Depends on what bluescreen it is, there are some who experience different bluesceens but these bluescreens are memory related what would mean driver issues usually.

There is a reason why I suggested to check all drivers, there are more drivers which require updating.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Weird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it - Similar Threads - Weird BSOD idea

2. What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas: In Sept-Oct of 2023 I built my current PC and at the start of Feb my PC stared to blue screening randomly and even doing blue screens errors on start up. I traced back the issue to a windows update; 2024-02 Cumulative Update for windows 11 version 23h2 for x64-based systems...
  3. Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error: I just need help Ive tried fixing my pc in every possible way and nothing has worked, can someone please analyse my dmp files and find out what I need to do or what is causing the issuehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tdxBZ99Vemk0qG2IBa8USH976xX80wcR?usp=sharing...
  4. Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps BSOD I have no idea whats causing it anymore. iqrl_not_less_or_equal error: I just need help Ive tried fixing my pc in every possible way and nothing has worked, can someone please analyse my dmp files and find out what I need to do or what is causing the issuehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tdxBZ99Vemk0qG2IBa8USH976xX80wcR?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD, no idea whats causing it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, no idea whats causing it.: minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQCb6QMNRxe3uyKcSUei2yhCvyHdN8wb/view?usp=sharing pc randomly gives bsod error, I've run windows memory diagnostics and everything was clear, no error came up, I've tried updating audio, network, GPU, etc drivers but nothing...
  6. BSOD , no idea what is causing it

BSOD , no idea what is causing it: Computer crash today and no idea what caused it. Can you help me please, below are the dumps https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qiy8lx3nt7grhyu/AACHg6CuPo2_I-Udc6zXXY7ta?dl=0 Thank you so so much!...
  7. Out of ideas what causing my BSOD errors...

Out of ideas what causing my BSOD errors...: Hello everybody, So I’ve got a problem that persists for two years now, but as it didn’t get worse I could live with it. Now I’ve got time so I’m trying to figure out what the hell is going on with my PC. The symptoms: Rare BSOD errors, very unpredictable without any...
  8. Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it

Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it: Hi All, I have only today started getting bluescreens on my machine and I am trying to work out what is causing them but can't seem to see what it is. Would anyone be able to review my minidump files and advise what could be causing it? My minidumps are here...
  9. Any idea what's causing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what's causing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heqf6o/any_idea_whats_causing_this/
  10. Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Impactplxyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enpojc/not_sure_whats_causing_this_any_ideas/