Windows 10: Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games

Discus and support Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I'm on the same setup I have always been... Nothing was changed. On Windows 7 I had no problem, on 8.1 it started and now on W10 I still can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BDani, Aug 30, 2016.

1. BDani Win User

Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games

So I'm on the same setup I have always been... Nothing was changed. On Windows 7 I had no problem, on 8.1 it started and now on W10 I still can't get rid of it.
    Anytime I'm in game, no matter what game, I get this weird buzzing/humming/screeching noise that won't stop. It happens both on my built in speakers of the screen I'm using (Samsung SyncMaster P2770HD) and on my headphones (Razer Kraken). I even tried to plug my Sennheiser ear-phones to see if it has anything to do with that. Still noise.
    I tried switching plugs, uninstalling Realtek Audio Drivers, reinstalling Nvidia drivers, playing with all kinds of settings in game and Windows-wise. I just can't figure out what the problem is.

My specs:
    i5 - 4460, GTX 970 G1, 8GB Ram, Gigabyte H97 Motherboard.
    I'm on the latest Windows 10 version with the latest drivers installed.

Thanks in advance!

:)

BDani, Aug 30, 2016

2. 7373

I bought this mobile 7373 just 2 days ago and there is a weird buzzing noise in the speaker...is this normal or should i send it for repair

daliaekram, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Tv-out problem

Whenever I put in my headphones

into the jack, it makes a buzzing noise

instead of playing my music from the phone.

I noticed a TV symbol on the corner, and it's a

TV-Out notification. But the problem is that It's not a

TV-Out jack! it's just my headphones! The only time

it does not make the buzz is when I use my Nokia headphones!

But I don't want to use the Nokia headphones, because it's all weird

and uneven. I want to use my own headphones to listen to music!

Is there a way to turn off TV-Out? I can't find how to on my phone!

Is there a way to turn off the buzzing or something? Please HELP!

P/s: i used a nokia x6 and when i install a speaker it open a window to chose => ok but when i install my headphones its automaticly chose tv-out

help me _ _! thx first Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games :(

Blo0d_4ngel, Aug 30, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

The playback for microphone or line in may be too high, check in Realtek control panel and lower it, turn it down or mute it.

CountMike, Aug 30, 2016
  5. batlhilz Win User
    grounding issue? as in loose cables or something similar?

batlhilz, Aug 30, 2016
  6. Stephanie Win User
    I have heard of something like this before (only a suggestion) try reinstalling your network adapter.

Stephanie, Aug 30, 2016
  7. BDani Win User
    Didn't work
    I honestly don't know
    Didn't work *Sad

BDani, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games - Similar Threads - Weird buzzing noise

2. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  3. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  4. Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises: I just got a new Super Flower Leadex III Gold PSU today, and it’s making this extremely loud noise. This is what it sounds like: https://www.mediafire.com/file/as7bv0092ghwpod/IMG_4014.MOV/file It seems it goes away if the fan stops spinning. Is it probably just coil whine...
  5. Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises: I just got a new Super Flower Leadex III Gold PSU today, and it’s making this extremely loud noise. This is what it sounds like: https://www.mediafire.com/file/as7bv0092ghwpod/IMG_4014.MOV/file It seems it goes away if the fan stops spinning. Is it probably just coil whine...
  6. Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop Freezes/Stutters and is making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones Mainly...

Laptop Freezes/Stutters and is making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones Mainly...: Hello,I am having some issues with my Dell laptopI haven't had this issue since a few days ago and it has driven me crazy as i couldn't find a solution on the internet on on the forums answers.microsoft.comAt first the laptop behaves unsmoothly, lags and sometimes even stops...
  8. Laptop Freezes/Stutters whilst making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones

Laptop Freezes/Stutters whilst making a buzzing noise from the speakers/headphones: Hello,I am having some issues with my Dell laptopI haven't had this issue since a few days ago and it has driven me crazy as i couldn't find a solution on the internet on on the forums answers.microsoft.comAt first the laptop behaves unsmoothly, lags and sometimes even stops...
  9. Buzzing/stuttery noise through headphones or speakers anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing/stuttery noise through headphones or speakers anything: Hi every time I turn my pc on and put my head phones on there seems to be a noise coming through like a static noise or like stutter buzzing pls may someone help...
  10. Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise: Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me. My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can be best described as a buzzing noise. I am fairly confident that this is electrical interference. Because of this, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buzzing in headphones while using 3d applications