Windows 10: Weird colouring

Discus and support Weird colouring in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, just joined in the hope I can get something esolved. When I import RAW files to my HD they can be viewed normally and the correct colour,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jeff B, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Jeff B Win User

Weird colouring

Hi, just joined in the hope I can get something esolved.

When I import RAW files to my HD they can be viewed normally and the correct colour, however, after editing in Lightroom I export them as jpegs to the HD. When I double click to view the images have a distinct green tint to them, if I zoom in one click the image reverts to its correct colour. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. This did not occur in Windows 7.

Many thanks

Jeff

:)

Jeff B, Jan 12, 2016

2. Windows latest update has messed up my native screen resolution how can i fix it?

when i revert back to my recomended resolution of 1366x766 all the colours go weird and it looks like interferance on an old tv

louissfrancis, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Windows10 desktop glitch

I'm sorry but I don't see what you are talking about. You are displaying a screen from Word but the colours don't look weird to me. Unless you consider red a weird colour for a title bar. You are using a later version of Word than I do but, for comparison,
    here's what mine looks like:

Weird colouring [​IMG]

Alan Russell, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Rose W Win User

Weird colouring

Jeff B- you might get a more in-depth response by joining/posting at the lightroomforums.net
    To post a question it is necessary to subscribe which allows a log-in with password
    Likely the first query back to you will be what viewer are you using and if it has color management.
    Lightroom Queen Forums

Rose W, Jan 12, 2016
  5. Jeff B Win User
    Thanks Rose, I am already a member of the LR forum so I will ask there. Although, I sent a couple of files to my daughter and she encountered the same problem. Thanks for replying.

Jeff

Jeff B, Jan 12, 2016
  6. Rose W Win User
    Perhaps its a color space issue. The export as jpg might not have been in the srgb space

Rose W, Jan 12, 2016
  7. Jeff B Win User
    Rose you are correct, just found that out an hour ago, it was set at ProPhotoRGB. Many thanks.

Jeff B, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird colouring

1. Weird colouring - Similar Threads - Weird colouring

2. WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?: Long story short:Every installation of Windows i do is swapping stereo channels L/R to R/L ONLY when running 3D applications.This is DEFINATELY a software/windows issue because windows sound test in sound panel or youtube stereo channel test is correct channels arent...
  3. WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEIRD AND RARE PROBLEM! Why is Windows swapping audio channels in every game?: Long story short:Every installation of Windows i do is swapping stereo channels L/R to R/L ONLY when running 3D applications.This is DEFINATELY a software/windows issue because windows sound test in sound panel or youtube stereo channel test is correct channels arent...
  4. Weird colour display and flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  5. Weird colour display and flickering screen

Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  6. Windowed application have weird colours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowed application have weird colours: Most of the windows applications have weird colors, like the blue is more purpleish and green is of a darker shade. This issue was coming for chrome also but after disabling "Use hardware acceleration when available" it is showing fine. For reference this is difference...
  7. Windowed application have weird colours

Windowed application have weird colours: Most of the windows applications have weird colors, like the blue is more purpleish and green is of a darker shade. This issue was coming for chrome also but after disabling "Use hardware acceleration when available" it is showing fine. For reference this is difference...
  8. Windowed application have weird colours

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird red lines suddenly appearing on half my screen whenever certain colours display....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Emperor_Zarkov [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eppb0m/weird_red_lines_suddenly_appearing_on_half_my/
  10. Weird colours and night light on one account of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird colours and night light on one account of windows 10: okay so ive been having this problem for about a week now, basically, I logged into my main account on windows 10 and after about 5 seconds of logging in the screen started to turn an orange/pinky tint. I knew that this was a night light setting but when I checked in the...