Windows 10: Weird event viewer errors

Discus and support Weird event viewer errors in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, Event Viewer is showing the following errors: The User Data Storage_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Crusher21, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Crusher21 Win User

Weird event viewer errors

Hello,
    Event Viewer is showing the following errors:
    The User Data Storage_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
    The User Data Access_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
    The Sync Host_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
    The Contact Data_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
    Do these have to do with Microsoft Office? How can I fix these errors?
    Thank you

:)

Crusher21, Aug 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 just automatically reverted to Windows 8.1

This is weird issue, open start and search for event viewer and open it and see whether is there any issue related to this problem?

Cyber_Defend_Team, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Tildax Win User
    Computer restarts itself.

The weird thing about this problem is that it only happens when im in desktop.I can play games 24/7 but when i close the game and browse web or stay in desktop, computer crashes without any bsod.When i check event viewer the errors are listed like this:

-Event Log 6008

-Kernel power 41

-Event Log 1101

Sorry for my bad English Weird event viewer errors :p

Tildax, Aug 19, 2015
  4. rboris Win User

I get these too (and related ESENT errors).
    Have been in contact with MS support but they're clueless.
    Upgraded a Windows 7 system that was clean with hardly an error (mostly after updates but then clear after second reboot).
    I've searched for answers on the internet w/o success although some suggest that there is a registry error where a pointer to a MS server has an incorrect url.

rboris, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Arjan Win User
    These event IDs seem to be very common, I had them also and managed to fix them by disabling the services via the Registry Editor.

https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...31-errors.html 3 posts down into this thread you'll find the keys you'll have to look for. Change the default value of start from 2 to 4, this will disable the service.

This is not exactly a fix, since you're just disabling the services, but the error will no longer show up in your event viewer.

Arjan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Weird event viewer errors - Similar Threads - Weird event viewer

2. weird warning logged in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird warning logged in event viewer: my pc for no reason "refreshed" so i went to the event logger and found this warning that was recent, im worried it might be some sort of malware im not familiar stuff so some explanations would be appreciated- <Event...
  3. weird warning logged in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird warning logged in event viewer: my pc for no reason "refreshed" so i went to the event logger and found this warning that was recent, im worried it might be some sort of malware im not familiar stuff so some explanations would be appreciated- <Event...
  4. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  5. event viewer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error: Faulting application name: DipAwayMode.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1049, time stamp: 0xc4675baa Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x001144c2 Faulting process id: 0x1554 Faulting application...
  6. Event Viewer Errors

Event Viewer Errors: Does anyone have a workable solution for Event error 1000 or event error13? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-errors/79c29b4a-e783-4b8b-b552-c46b3e00e2f9
  7. Weird Source in event viewer

Weird Source in event viewer: I was looking for the process that was preventing my shutdown in Event Viewer, I found it and it was BTServer.exe that was stopping it, but the Source of it was called Winsrv, I did a goole search on it and it said that it was a trojan, I have strong doubt because it said...
  8. Error in Event Viewer

Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  9. Event Viewer Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  10. Event Viewer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494