Windows 10: Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs

Discus and support Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just set up a new Surface Book for a user, running Windows 10 Pro x64. Everything seems fine on the native display. I have him using the Surface Dock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeaconFrost, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs

I just set up a new Surface Book for a user, running Windows 10 Pro x64. Everything seems fine on the native display. I have him using the Surface Dock and two Dell 24" monitors. Everything looks great on these monitors except the mouse-over popups, such as mousing over a system tray icon. The font is easily twice what the rest of the system fonts look like. Is there a spot to check on this? I thought we looked under Display Options and tooltips were set to the same size as everything else. However, on my Windows 10 system, changing this font to something much higher doesn't cause the same issue my user is experiencing....so I don't think that is the setting I am looking for.

Thanks, in advance, for any ideas.

:)

DeaconFrost, Feb 24, 2016
  2. Mark Bu Win User

How do I change my Mail font from Calibri to Arial?

Hello,

You can change the font by hovering the mouse over where is shows Calibri. It will then display an arrow that when selected will show you a list of fonts.

This can only be done when composing an email, there is not an option to set a font as default from within the Mail app.

Mark Bu, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Gator4814 Win User
    Creator's Update - Courier New

I had to take one PC on my network back to Anniversary because of losing keyboard and mouse on KVM switch. The 4 courier new font 6.90 look great. So I copy them to an directory. Switch over to Creator and delete the 4 courier new font 6.90. Went to my directory
    and installed the Anniversary 4 courier new font 6.90. I was now expecting Creator to look as good as the Anniversary but they look as bad as before. So its not the fonts. Its the program that uses the fonts.

Gator4814, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs

1. Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs - Similar Threads - Weird Font Issue

2. Mouse acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  3. Weird issue with sounds

Weird issue with sounds: ok not sure if this is the right place to ask help for this, but as long as i've had windows 10 I've had this issue with youtube. when I'm listening to music on youtube, my youtube audio won't go over half even tho it's been set to 100% so basically it just makes the...
  4. Weird mouse behavior

Weird mouse behavior: Hello. My mouse has started working very weird today (and not only this mouse, I have tried another one to see if it's just problem with this one). So to start: It clicks its scroll itself. Sometimes it's just fine and sometimes it just clicks it itself. It's really...
  5. Mouse feels really weird !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse feels really weird !: hello , first of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english second i have a problem since 2 days so im a competetive csgo player and i downloaded a game called need for speed after i downloaded that my mouse felt like gliding on ice and not being 1to1 precise so i was like ok...
  6. Font issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font issue: I use the English font and sometimes have problems with certain websites that display it incorrectly. I faced this issue both on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. It seems to me that Chinese installation is a culprit. What can I do?...
  7. Weird issue with Windows not responding to mouse clicks

Weird issue with Windows not responding to mouse clicks: This was a small, non-issue previously; I would turn on my computer, login to Windows and sometimes I wouldn't be able to click anything on my taskbar. Hitting the Windows key on my keyboard fixed this. This happened before the anniversary update and changing GPU, but it...
  8. Weird perf issue manifests itself in wonky mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird perf issue manifests itself in wonky mouse: Since installing Win 10 RTM, I have some weird perf issues that manifest themselves in the mouse being erratic and hard to control. I move the mouse, the cursor stays where it is. Then it moves a fraction of a inch in the direction I'd moved it. It does this for a while and...
  9. Weird Save Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Save Issues: I'm having a weird issue saving things to my desktop. When I save any file from any program to my desktop with "save as" I get an error that the file could not be found, which obviously it couldn't because I haven't saved it yet. If I open a file that already exists on the...
  10. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Issue: Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some reason whenever i begin browsing and Firefox opens, it won't show its open on the Taskbar but will be open in the screen if that...