Windows 10: Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs

Discus and support Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just set up a new Surface Book for a user, running Windows 10 Pro x64. Everything seems fine on the native display. I have him using the Surface Dock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DeaconFrost, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs

I just set up a new Surface Book for a user, running Windows 10 Pro x64. Everything seems fine on the native display. I have him using the Surface Dock and two Dell 24" monitors. Everything looks great on these monitors except the mouse-over popups, such as mousing over a system tray icon. The font is easily twice what the rest of the system fonts look like. Is there a spot to check on this? I thought we looked under Display Options and tooltips were set to the same size as everything else. However, on my Windows 10 system, changing this font to something much higher doesn't cause the same issue my user is experiencing....so I don't think that is the setting I am looking for.

Thanks, in advance, for any ideas.

:)

DeaconFrost, Feb 24, 2016
  2. Mark Bu Win User

How do I change my Mail font from Calibri to Arial?

Hello,

You can change the font by hovering the mouse over where is shows Calibri. It will then display an arrow that when selected will show you a list of fonts.

This can only be done when composing an email, there is not an option to set a font as default from within the Mail app.

Mark Bu, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Gator4814 Win User
    Creator's Update - Courier New

I had to take one PC on my network back to Anniversary because of losing keyboard and mouse on KVM switch. The 4 courier new font 6.90 look great. So I copy them to an directory. Switch over to Creator and delete the 4 courier new font 6.90. Went to my directory
    and installed the Anniversary 4 courier new font 6.90. I was now expecting Creator to look as good as the Anniversary but they look as bad as before. So its not the fonts. Its the program that uses the fonts.

Gator4814, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs

1. Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs - Similar Threads - Weird Font Issue

2. Weird font issue in the Search menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird font issue in the Search menu: This isn't a massive issue or anything, but it's been nagging me and I'm finally trying to solve it.I'm on a fairly fresh install of Windows 10, about a week old. So there hasn't been too much time to break anything yet. However, when I click on the "Type here to search" bar,...
  3. Weird font issue in the Search menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird font issue in the Search menu: This isn't a massive issue or anything, but it's been nagging me and I'm finally trying to solve it.I'm on a fairly fresh install of Windows 10, about a week old. So there hasn't been too much time to break anything yet. However, when I click on the "Type here to search" bar,...
  4. Weird font issue in the Search menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird font

Weird font: Does anyone know how to fix this? I just I turn on my pc somehow I encounter weird font from my taskbar. image- https://gyazo.com/995afe5570234a69bbc673136905b1ba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/af1bc703-88c1-42ac-b186-6c5107f18faa
  6. Weird mouse stuttering issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird mouse stuttering issue?: Hi all, my old PC died so my girlfriend's dad mailed me one he had lying around, with an i7 920 in it. Totally clean install of Windows. So far it's been working perfectly fine, except the mouse stutters to the point of nigh unusability occasionally, and other times it runs...
  7. Start Up Screen taken over by weird HUGE FONTS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start Up Screen taken over by weird HUGE FONTS: Start-up screen shows the following after login to Window. When bottom-left corner is clicked, a narrator menu shows. Try Ctrl-Alt-Delete to reboot but the same thing shows. Cannot restart in Safe Mode. No way to escape from this screen. Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Weird numeric font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird numeric font: [ATTACH] Don't know what happen, this weird font is use in various programs, how to change it back to default font? How to check what font win10 is currently using? googled answers seem outdated...
  9. Update caused weird issue changing font, keyboard access and mouse capabilities

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update caused weird issue changing font, keyboard access and mouse capabilities: Hello all, Hoping I can get some guidance on how to fix this issue. I use a Dell laptop with Windows 10 thats only a year old. Have had this issue start up in the last day which has triggered a change every 5 mins or so, it seems to change to a to a different keyboard &...
  10. Weird font

Weird font: So, i was trying to improve my computer to be faster, but some how my changed font to an UGLY font... [ATTACH]how do i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/baad35e5-2438-49c6-8d39-e8557be8d374