Windows 10: Weird font problem across all browsers

Discus and support Weird font problem across all browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, A few months ago I started using my new laptop with Windows 8.1. Suddenly I noticed that on certain websites the fonts are displaying incorrectly.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ptrj, Sep 11, 2015.

1. ptrj Win User

Weird font problem across all browsers

Hi, A few months ago I started using my new laptop with Windows 8.1. Suddenly I noticed that on certain websites the fonts are displaying incorrectly. It would show Times New Roman in parts of the page instead of the normal font. This happens in all browsers so I guess it's not browser related.

- Upgrading from 8.1 to Windows 10 did not fix it.
    - Reset fonts to default via Control Panel > Fonts did not fix it.
    - I removed OpenOffice but that didn't fix anything either.
    - No duplicates in c:\windows\fonts as far as I can see.

Right now I'm a bit puzzled what to try next. I can't find much information about this specific issue.

See screenshot sample: https://i.imgur.com/lkK73Sm.jpg

Weird font problem across all browsers [​IMG]

:)

2. This Edge Browser uses a wacky font, how do I change it?

I have researched and identified the font to be "Brady bunch," a no-caps abstract font. All of my installed internet browsers, Edge, Explorer and Chrome are now showing the same issue, they replace random text on all web pages with text in this font "brady
    bunch" As an example please see how Fed Ex Office's webpage is presented on my browser below. Is this a Win10 issue? If I remove this font from my system will the issue resolve or will the browsers find another weird font to substitute?

Weird font problem across all browsers [​IMG]

Lyle Polyak, Sep 11, 2015
  3. 770: Misc. questions

Hi,

I just got my 770 and I'm extremely impressed, one problem though, the browser doesn't work with websites written in Hebrew, it lacks Hebrew fonts.

I find this weird as my new N80 displays Hebrew websites out of the box...

I'm sure this can be easily sorted, maybe by a font download? Or maybe an alternative browser?

Please advise,

thanks!

tb303---01, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Weird font problem across all browsers

1. Weird font problem across all browsers - Similar Threads - Weird font problem

2. Browsers showing weird font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers showing weird font: Hey guys, my browsers and all Chromium Services like Electron Applications and stuff shows a very weird font.I don't know what to do, i have this problem on all of my browsers and also some applications.i tried to reinstall the windows fonts but im at the end of my tries....
  3. Browsers showing weird font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers showing weird font: Hey guys, my browsers and all Chromium Services like Electron Applications and stuff shows a very weird font.I don't know what to do, i have this problem on all of my browsers and also some applications.i tried to reinstall the windows fonts but im at the end of my tries....
  4. Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly: I've been having this issue for quite a few months now, where certain websites display fonts in a very strange way, screenshots below. It happens on both Chrome and Edge, across all 3 of my monitors, and it is quite unreadable. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it....
  5. Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly: I've been having this issue for quite a few months now, where certain websites display fonts in a very strange way, screenshots below. It happens on both Chrome and Edge, across all 3 of my monitors, and it is quite unreadable. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it....
  6. Web Browsers displaying fonts weirdly

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Issue with google across all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with google across all browsers: Posting here because I feel this is a different issue from Google. When I try to access my Gmail by clicking on either the MENU icon or my Avatar Picture Icon, nothing happens, they are now unresponsive, across ALL browsers I use MSedge, Chrome and Firefox I have:...
  8. Weird Font, apps, desktop and browser

Weird Font, apps, desktop and browser: Howdy, my wife's laptop recently changed its fonts in numerous places, such as the desktop icons, certain apps, like AVG, and internet browsers. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I've futzed with the font options as much as I can and my google-fu isn't during up...
  9. Weird default font problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird default font problem?: At some point, my settings changed and caused this font to show up in certain places like Photoshop. It makes Photoshop unusable because it changes the size of boxes with it. Please help if you know of anything like this. https://imgur.com/a/wkvB8G4 submitted by...
  10. Fonts all across the internet

Fonts all across the internet: I just set up a new computer today (4-10-19) & most of the fonts across most of the sites (even here), my bookmarks, etc. the fonts are almost 'see-through'. I don't know any other way of describing it. I'm having some trouble trying to navigate through Windows 10. It's not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i getting strange fonts in windows 10 web browsers

2. all browsers have weird fonts win 10

3. font displaying weird across all browsers