Windows 10: Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update

Discus and support Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day, Recently noticed that some sections of a settings menu (Language, Delivery Optimization, all over the place, really) contain weird, yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArtyChas, Jul 7, 2018.

1. ArtyChas Win User

Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update

Good day,

Recently noticed that some sections of a settings menu (Language, Delivery Optimization, all over the place, really) contain weird, yet readable fonts. Please see attached pics.

Windows is installed in English (Canada) with Russian (Russia) for non-Unicode.

Please let me know if there is any additional info, I could provide.

Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update 3fce1120-d09b-48e1-a2b3-1ffa4f6097ca?upload=true.png programs.

:)

ArtyChas, Jul 7, 2018

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update - Similar Threads - Weird fonts following

2. Browsers showing weird font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers showing weird font: Hey guys, my browsers and all Chromium Services like Electron Applications and stuff shows a very weird font.I don't know what to do, i have this problem on all of my browsers and also some applications.i tried to reinstall the windows fonts but im at the end of my tries....
  3. Weird font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird font: Does anyone know how to fix this? I just I turn on my pc somehow I encounter weird font from my taskbar. image- https://gyazo.com/995afe5570234a69bbc673136905b1ba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/af1bc703-88c1-42ac-b186-6c5107f18faa
  4. [HELP] Weird font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Weird font: [ATTACH] Hello all ! Sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I seem to have a problem with some fonts. I can find it on the web, using firefox, but also on some applications, like wire (chat). It also doesn't come from a firefox extension, so I believe it is due to...
  5. Weird default font problem?

Weird default font problem?: At some point, my settings changed and caused this font to show up in certain places like Photoshop. It makes Photoshop unusable because it changes the size of boxes with it. Please help if you know of anything like this. https://imgur.com/a/wkvB8G4 submitted by...
  6. Weird font issues after latest update to Insider build 20161.1000. See the Save and Cancel...

Weird font issues after latest update to Insider build 20161.1000. See the Save and Cancel...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nikhilvibhav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hp62ut/weird_font_issues_after_latest_update_to_insider/
  7. Weird numeric font

Weird numeric font: [ATTACH] Don't know what happen, this weird font is use in various programs, how to change it back to default font? How to check what font win10 is currently using? googled answers seem outdated...
  8. Weird font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird font: So, i was trying to improve my computer to be faster, but some how my changed font to an UGLY font... [ATTACH]how do i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/baad35e5-2438-49c6-8d39-e8557be8d374
  9. 1803 update made fonts look silly

in Windows 10 Support
    1803 update made fonts look silly: Just got updated to version 1803 and the appearance of windows and menus has changed quite dramatically. I have a Lenovo laptop with a high dpi display so have been using a display scale of 200% to make it readable. This has been fine in all previous versions of Windows but...
  10. Desktop Icon Font 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icon Font 1803: I was using the following registry hack to change the font and it's not changing now. I like a larger font & bold. Can anyone tell me what has changed ? I use it with a solid blue screen. Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00; Created by: Shawn Brink; Created on: February...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weird system font showing up in Windows 10 1803

2. 1803 update issues with fonts

3. system font changes in win10 1803

4. 1803 insider update,
  5. font issue 1803,
  6. FontSmoothing windows 10 1803