Windows 10: Weird Green Characters

Discus and support Weird Green Characters in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone seen this before. There are weird green charachter in the min/max/close area of "modern" apps and weird green square. [img] 10440 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donaldkbart, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Weird Green Characters

Has anyone seen this before. There are weird green charachter in the min/max/close area of "modern" apps and weird green square.
    Weird Green Characters [​IMG]

:)

donaldkbart, Jul 30, 2015

2. Weird green effect

for every dark colour there is some green dots that flicker in different shapes im not sure if it shows on this screenshot

Weird Green Characters [​IMG]

RaheemDoman, Jul 30, 2015
  3. STDennis Win User
    Weird green effect

Hi RaheemDoman,

The screenshot does not show the issue. What you describe sounds like a graphical issue. I would make sure all your cable connections between your monitor and computer are secure. Unplug and plug back in the video cable on both the monitor and your computer.

You can also download the latest drivers from your graphics chip manufacturer (nvidia, amd or intel).

STDennis, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Weird Green Characters

Have you updated your Video Drivers?

5. Yes, Geforce Experience is telling me I have the latest drivers. Thanks for the response.

donaldkbart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird Green Characters

1. Weird Green Characters - Similar Threads - Weird Green Characters

2. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  3. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  4. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird green pixelating on special colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird green pixelating on special colors: [ATTACH] So since installing Windows 10 2004 on my Lenovo T480, I've occasionally been having these weird green spots on certain colors, both in videos but also just wallpapers etc. At first I feared the screen was dying on me, but realized it didn't make so much sense....
  6. Weird Green Screen

Weird Green Screen: This has been happening to me only today and it is this green screen, it has happened using the opera browser and the Windows defenders. The OS is in an m.2 SSD. It is in the 1903 version. submitted by /u/Borrrris_xD [link] [comments]...
  7. Keyboard typing weird characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing weird characters: So, I have booted up my PC today, and found out that the keyboard has been instead of normal letters, it has been typing symbols or vietnamese and slavic letters. To the keyboard also joined the mouse, that when I want to scroll down a page, it zooms in and out. My PC is...
  8. What’s up with the weird characters?

What’s up with the weird characters?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DCCCXXV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzbqr5/whats_up_with_the_weird_characters/
  9. Weird chinese characters appearing in windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird chinese characters appearing in windows: I've googled it and it seems like some others have had similar issues, but i'd like to ask if anyone knows what this is all about. [img] If i copy paste the line seen on screenshot, then this is what i get: Code:...
  10. Weird characters in GPU Properties info

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird characters in GPU Properties info: [img] Anyone have any idea why adapter name appears in gibberish characters? the card works 100% in WinX and Win7 on same PC. Thanks for ur input! 4952