Windows 10: Weird Green Characters

Discus and support Weird Green Characters in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone seen this before. There are weird green charachter in the min/max/close area of "modern" apps and weird green square. [img] 10440 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donaldkbart, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Weird Green Characters

Has anyone seen this before. There are weird green charachter in the min/max/close area of "modern" apps and weird green square.
    Weird Green Characters [​IMG]

:)

donaldkbart, Jul 30, 2015

2. Weird green effect

for every dark colour there is some green dots that flicker in different shapes im not sure if it shows on this screenshot

Weird Green Characters [​IMG]

RaheemDoman, Jul 30, 2015
  3. STDennis Win User
    Weird green effect

Hi RaheemDoman,

The screenshot does not show the issue. What you describe sounds like a graphical issue. I would make sure all your cable connections between your monitor and computer are secure. Unplug and plug back in the video cable on both the monitor and your computer.

You can also download the latest drivers from your graphics chip manufacturer (nvidia, amd or intel).

STDennis, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Weird Green Characters

Have you updated your Video Drivers?

5. Yes, Geforce Experience is telling me I have the latest drivers. Thanks for the response.

donaldkbart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird Green Characters

1. Weird Green Characters - Similar Threads - Weird Green Characters

2. Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903, Nvidia, weird green bars appear on top of start menu: Hi! As shown in the screenshot below. There will be green bars on top of the start menu when I open the start menu and then scroll the list of programs. I'm using Nvidia GPU. I think this problem is introduced since 1903. My OS build is 18362.175. I really appreciate...
  3. double characters

in Windows 10 Customization
    double characters: I’ve encountered a problem with my keyboard. When I am pressing the key, I get a double character https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-characters/107dc2ea-1181-4236-9328-1153fa7c3710
  4. green screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    green screen: When I try to watch a movie all I see is a green screen . Why ? how can I see the movie and mot the green screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/19b3cbe3-0662-4cbb-9fd3-762538ab4dc7
  5. System font on new computer displays weird characters

in Windows 10 Support
    System font on new computer displays weird characters: New computer displays symbols for special characters. For example, in the lower right corner the time reads 729AM and in File Explorer a file name that should be VCMC T&O.docx reads VCMC T^0O.docx. I tried changing the system font but that did not help so I changed back to...
  6. Weird characters in "Windows Defender" and "Settings" apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird characters in "Windows Defender" and "Settings" apps: Hello. I'm a Brazilian user of Windows 10, currently running the Windows Insider Preview build 17692 (Slow Ring). For about a month now, some of the default Latin characters have been replaced with other weird characters in the "Windows Defender" and "Settings" modern (Metro)...
  7. Character map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Character map: How can I find the character map on Microsoft 10? I used to get it when I entered it in "Type to search" box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/character-map/79ea1805-3776-4843-879d-feecaafeafcd
  8. Green screen...

in Windows 10 Support
    Green screen...: Hi Now this is not Windows 10 issues, it is actually my old faithful Dell desktop running Vista... quite old now but it was OK for a machine used for basic internet use in my bedroom. but I know the experts on here may be able to help me *Smile It seems to have...
  9. Weird chinese characters appearing in windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird chinese characters appearing in windows: I've googled it and it seems like some others have had similar issues, but i'd like to ask if anyone knows what this is all about. [img] If i copy paste the line seen on screenshot, then this is what i get: Code:...
  10. Weird characters in GPU Properties info

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird characters in GPU Properties info: [img] Anyone have any idea why adapter name appears in gibberish characters? the card works 100% in WinX and Win7 on same PC. Thanks for ur input! 4952