Windows 10: Weird happenings after 9926

Discus and support Weird happenings after 9926 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First, it's a clean install from ISO. all updates, including big tech preview fixes. I have three issues that are just baffling... 1. Cannot unblock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by f14tomcat, Jan 29, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Weird happenings after 9926

First, it's a clean install from ISO. all updates, including big tech preview fixes. I have three issues that are just baffling...

1. Cannot unblock any downloads, option appears, click, apply, ok.... but still blocked.

2. sfc /scannow stops at 2%, "cannot perform procedure".

3. dism /restorehealth (and all other args) runs to 20%, stops with "cannot find source file". WU is set to manual and all other windows updates go fine.

I've tried these with cmd as admin and with powershell. No luck.

I've tried with UAC and smartscreen on and off... no luck.

I've re-installed from ISO to empty unallocated partition 3 times! (dual boot with win 7)
    I downloaded a fresh ISO and re-installed from it!

I had none of these issues with 9876.... I'm lost.....*Sad guidance, please......

:)

f14tomcat, Jan 29, 2015
  2. Wiss. Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise - Where is the 'Manage Wireless Networks' option

I got release 9926 and this option is at the bottom of the WiFi list, where you can "forget" a network and re-enter the password.

The app uses the new metro interface which is beyond weird!

Wiss., Jan 29, 2015
  3. something weird happened

what do i do???!!!!!

AlexaDarian, Jan 29, 2015
  4. Weird happenings after 9926

I believe #2 sfc/scannow was mentioned in this other thread Windows 10 bugs as not working, feel free to skim through that thread to see if the same issues you are having are also documented by others.

Also remember as each build progresses M$ is making drastic changes to the UI and OS that will break or make obsolete other functions and features that used to work previously, once M$ has finalized the feature list in the later builds then they will look in earnest for the remaining bugs.

IownAmoneyPit, Jan 29, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    Neither sfc nor the dism cleanups have worked in any version of Windows 10 that have come out so far... so this is just something that is still not working correctly.

I haven't had any problems with unblocking content...

Mystere, Jan 29, 2015
  6. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../hh825020.aspx

You can use install.wim from the .iso as the source for that issue.

cyberrufus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird happenings after 9926

1. Weird happenings after 9926 - Similar Threads - Weird happenings 9926

2. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  3. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  4. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Something weird happened after Win update

in Windows 10 Support
    Something weird happened after Win update: I check my Win version from time to time. I did the may update I believe from Blink's Tutorial, then my version was, Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.928 Yesterday there was an update, I know from the look of my desktop. I hide all my icons and I have password manager...
  6. Weird thing happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird thing happening: A while back I changed my mouse to an animated one, and since then I have been having this weird problem where over time my audio starts to have static in it and my cursor animation starts slowing down ,it is fixed with a restart but always comes back near end of the day, is...
  7. weird happens

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird happens: I had to change my wi-fi password after I found out someone was stealing my signal. This was no easy thing but I got it done. Since then my internet speed has dropped from around 590 mbs to around 95mbs (hard wired) My wifes computer is still running at approx 590mbs (hard...
  8. Weird thing happen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happen: I had windows screen, like when you freshly installed windows. Where is screen when you have to click continue and than write email to create microsoft account. I though perhaps i got updated to 2004. But no. Any idea why this showed up??? 161052
  9. Weird stuff happens after waking from sleep.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird stuff happens after waking from sleep.: This is a VERY broad topic but here goes: My computer will start acting...weird and bad...whenever it wakes from sleep. Sometimes the search won't work. Sometimes the screen starts flashing. Just now got a bsod within 2 minutes of waking the computer up. The issues don't...
  10. Weird things happening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird things happening: Hello So yesterday i opened task manager to check something and the processes tab was empty + users. Today when i turned me pc on start menu wont open task manager still have same problem and i have not installed any updates or installed some programs + antivirus dont show...