Windows 10: Weird issue with number "20" getting pasted in Chat Window

Discus and support Weird issue with number "20" getting pasted in Chat Window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, some strange thing happened yesterday. I was chatting with my friend from Russia via skype and suddenly number "20" appeared in the chat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nitrousable, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Weird issue with number "20" getting pasted in Chat Window

Hey guys, some strange thing happened yesterday. I was chatting with my friend from Russia via skype and suddenly number "20" appeared in the chat window before I could finish typing my message. I was thinking I accidentally pressed CTRL-V and pasted it in the chat but it definitely wasn't the case. Is this some sort of a bug or did I mistype something on a keyboard resulting in this? I was thinking what was the exact cause of this occurrence?

I attached a video of this happening below

webmshare | upload, share and host your webm files

:)

nitrousable, Nov 1, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Nov 1, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Nov 1, 2015
Thema:

Weird issue with number "20" getting pasted in Chat Window

1. Weird issue with number "20" getting pasted in Chat Window - Similar Threads - Weird issue number

2. Random calls with weird numbers call from PC but go past my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random calls with weird numbers call from PC but go past my phone: so i got a call from a number, 10000000000. weird number. they ended the call and called back. I hung up after 5 seconds. But then when i check the number on my phone, its gone. Glitch?...
  3. Random calls with weird numbers call from PC but go past my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random calls with weird numbers call from PC but go past my phone: so i got a call from a number, 10000000000. weird number. they ended the call and called back. I hung up after 5 seconds. But then when i check the number on my phone, its gone. Glitch?...
  4. Random calls with weird numbers call from PC but go past my phone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Get Help App - Weird chat URL?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get Help App - Weird chat URL?: Hi All-I was trying to get account support, I was directed to use the "Get Help" app. It auto opened from one of the Microsoft websites. I noticed when the chat opened in Microsoft Edge, it was from the URL "https://widget.rave.office.net/chat removing the rest Is this a...
  6. Weird Windows issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Windows issues: So since a while I'm having weird problems with my Windows. - Whenever I play any audio which has navigation buttons rewind, play, pause, forward, including playing youtube videos Windows gives me this desktop player overlay on the top left on the screen, which is normal....
  7. Chat issue Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chat issue Minecraft: You have to sign out and sign back in order to chat with other players https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-issue-minecraft/572a8e53-50ce-4516-a89a-c67e316e8dbd
  8. Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138: I want to copy/paste a URL to my correspondent in Wire. When i copy from the browser and go to wire, right click, a box pops up 'Cut Copy Paste Select All' but nothing pastes. the same action in a text processor (Word et al) the URL will appear. I contacted Wire support and...
  9. issues chat

issues chat: I have windows 10 Home and I use Skype, I can listen to my friend, but I cannot see him. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-chat/c6a037f1-e899-40a8-9dba-c2fe2927e58f
  10. Number of notifications in Windows 10 - 20?

Number of notifications in Windows 10 - 20?: I think this number is too low. Much to low. In my case it fills up in less than 20-30 minutes, and I don't have many applications enabled to send notifications to the desktop. I don't really understand, why is this limit so low....