Windows 10: Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10

Discus and support Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Man, I don't have those 'Aero-Lite Theme', but I just changed my theme back to Windows and it worked. Thank you! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gigoyl, Apr 4, 2018.

1. gigoyl Win User

Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10

Man, I don't have those 'Aero-Lite Theme', but I just changed my theme back to Windows and it worked. Thank you!

gigoyl, Apr 4, 2018
  2. gigoyl Win User

I was using my laptop yesterday and I noticed that there's something strange happened to my desktop. It has lines between the edges of the box, like a border line outside; it's on the search bar (look photo #1), date and time. And every applications that I use has a weird color in the sides (look photo #2). Thanks in advance

Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

gigoyl, Apr 14, 2018
  3. After latest update, colors on 1366 x 768 have turned to rainbow mess.

So I just loaded on the latest windows 10 update on Thursday, Nov. 2017. Now all of the colors have turned into some rainbow mess. And not like inverted colors, like weird lines of warped teals and greens invade the Steam logo. Strange this is, it all goes
    away when I change to a different resolution. Unfortunately, the other resolutions don't match my monitor and look blurry and distorted. I have a GeForce 1080 ti. Could there be a conflict there? What can I do to get my colors back to normal?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers ]

DavidMNeale, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10

Java applications in N95 and weird colors

Since it does that to most java apps the os might have gone haywire. You have to bite the bullet; make a backup & reset to factory, or format by code :

Factory Reset #*7780#

Format #*7370#

android---01, Apr 14, 2018
  5. Edwin New Member
    Hello @gigoyl , welcome to tenforums! *Smile

It may be that you have an 'Aero-Lite Theme' running,
    try switching to the default Windows Theme and reboot...

Edwin, Apr 14, 2018
Thema:

Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10

1. Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Weird lines outside

2. Weird lines on the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird lines on the monitor: Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the...
  3. Weird lines on the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird lines on the monitor: Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the...
  4. Weird lines on the monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  6. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  7. Colors Are Weird

8. Windows 10 Crashes with Weird Lines

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Crashes with Weird Lines: I'm using Windows 10 version 1809 OS Build 17763.1879 on Dell Laptop LATITUDE E6410.Recently i have upgraded to 2x4GB DDR3 Rams, and SSD hard drive.For the first time i see my laptop crash with vertical green and sometimes black lines and reboot. I thought it's ram issue. But...
  9. Weird display lines

Weird display lines: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j-dArvd_kdwgxgH0nSvLrN6vqbELO1yZ/view?usp=sharing I have a video of my displayLink above I don't know why is it not clear. Earlier also my display was like this when we checked the motherboard we found that some CPU pins were broken. We bought...
  10. weird black line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    weird black line: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/ubopng5kav751.png?width=1678&format=png&auto=webp&s=7f2608104ced59446db5d268d560c798b4186ecd submitted by /u/omarelfarok [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi1w9i/weird_black_line/