Windows 10: Weird menu/mouse glitch in all windows apps.

Discus and support Weird menu/mouse glitch in all windows apps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In windows applications, such as the xbox app, settings app, or others, I recieve a weird glitch where my menus bounce around. A video is linked below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GooseMS, Jul 31, 2018.

1. GooseMS Win User

Weird menu/mouse glitch in all windows apps.

In windows applications, such as the xbox app, settings app, or others, I recieve a weird glitch where my menus bounce around. A video is linked below to help describe this odd issue.

Thanks for the support

Goose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm40dvPbDmU

:)

GooseMS, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. xBruce88x Win User

Bulletstorm: menu glitch

I'm having the most frustrating glitch with the game menu...

I can't change most of the video options in the game menu. It's acting like I'm holding down the left arrow key when I try to adjust any settings like resolution or texture detail, etc. This is very frustrating since it forces everything to the lowest settings when I try to raise them. It even does it when I unplug my keyboard or mouse. I have nothing else connected to the pc other than mouse, keyboard, speakers, monitor, and network cable. any ideas? *Bang Head :banghead:

all i want to do is change the texture detail from medium to high (or w/e the highest setting is) and maybe apply AA.

xBruce88x, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Weird menu/mouse glitch in all windows apps. - Similar Threads - Weird menu mouse

2. Weird visual start menu glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird visual start menu glitch: My start menu sometimes got really annoying glitch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-start-menu-glitch/fc9e7019-b41e-4229-9d0b-e27264a2308a
  3. Weird visual start menu glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird visual start menu glitch: My start menu sometimes got really annoying glitch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-visual-start-menu-glitch/fc9e7019-b41e-4229-9d0b-e27264a2308a
  4. Weird glitching with apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird glitching with apps: So as you can see from the attached image for the last 2 months or so I seem to be getting this wired glitching/artifacting occurs with certain apps. I've found a few fixes that worked for some rolling back drivers, scaling, Restoring Nvidia settings but none so far have...
  5. Microsoft start menu weird glitch

Microsoft start menu weird glitch: Whenever I open anything Microsoft example start menu or Xbox app or the Microsoft store it just does this https://youtu.be/MNtuRoiILN0 pls help I just want to use the xbox app to talk to my friends but I cant pls pls help...
  6. Weird Windows Glitch????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Windows Glitch????: So basically this morning I wake up turn my pc on and first thing I encounter is windows continuously freezing and unfreezing. It then just stops but then left mouth click still wasn't working. So I plugged in my perfectly fine old mice and checked if my current mouse was the...
  7. Weird black glitch on start menu and some apps in windows 10

Weird black glitch on start menu and some apps in windows 10: I recently built my pc and found some random glitch on the start menu and some appseg: windows photos app, Game hub. Is it just me or you guys have any solution for this? [ATTACH]...
  8. Weird MMO Mouse Glitch? (Shortcuts)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird MMO Mouse Glitch? (Shortcuts): My MMO mouse has a weird glitch, where the 12 programmable buttons on the side are bound to shortcuts on Windows? I have a Coirsair Simitar Pro. I've gone into its software called iCUE, and there's no bindings or shortcuts besides being bound to numpad? so I don't know what...
  9. Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird YouTube Glitch in all apps: I have this weird glitch for a while. Basically whenever I'm on a dark themed app I can see YouTube in the background, doesn't happen on white themed apps. I even searched up the color black and looked at it and could see the youtube glitch.[IMG][IMG]...
  10. Weird visual glitch in apps

Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. menu glich in apps