Windows 10: Weird Problem After Setup

Discus and support Weird Problem After Setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed Win 10 on my laptop, during installation it didn't give me any user account option instead it used the previous info. After installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SirDarknight, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Weird Problem After Setup

I installed Win 10 on my laptop, during installation it didn't give me any user account option instead it used the previous info. After installation when I tried to log in it says " You must online for the first time you log in". But I cannot connect to any wifi or ethernet as the drivers are not installed and internet broadband not setuped.

:)

SirDarknight, Feb 7, 2015
  2. TJ_at_ITJ Win User

Mail: Account already exists

Solved my problem but a really dumb-**** solution. Why the **** is it setup like this. I'm a developer & would super-cringe if I wrote something this weird for the user

TJ_at_ITJ, Feb 7, 2015
  3. redstar92 Win User
    Project My Screen on Lumia 950 XL

Is this going to be the case in the future? Seems like a weird setup Weird Problem After Setup :(

redstar92, Feb 7, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

Weird Problem After Setup

Have you tried installing the drivers in Device Manager? If that doesn't work you may have to use a computer with internet access to download the correct drivers.

Winuser, Feb 7, 2015
  5. How would I access device manager if I can't log in at all?

SirDarknight, Feb 9, 2015
  6. usasma Win User
    Are you attempting to reinstall or update a previous installation?
    Are there other OS's installed on this system?

Can you restart while holding down the Shift key - that may enable you to get into Startup Repair.

usasma, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Weird Problem After Setup

1. Weird Problem After Setup - Similar Threads - Weird Problem Setup

2. Weird problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird problem: 2 days ago, I bought a new laptop that comes with windows 11 OS. Then, I uninstalled the McAfee antivirus because I don't want it. Then, my bluetooth can't work anymore right after that uninstallation of McAfee anti virus. Then, I proceeded to use system restore to revert the...
  3. Weird problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird problem: 2 days ago, I bought a new laptop that comes with windows 11 OS. Then, I uninstalled the McAfee antivirus because I don't want it. Then, my bluetooth can't work anymore right after that uninstallation of McAfee anti virus. Then, I proceeded to use system restore to revert the...
  4. Weird problem . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird problem . . .: My name is, Dana. This is my problem I have a dual boot computer running Windows 10 and Windows 11 excuse my punctuation I'm speaking into a microphone and I don't really want to go back and correct it so do your best to read it I have a pin setup that I use for both Windows...
  5. Weird problem . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird problem . . .: My name is, Dana. This is my problem I have a dual boot computer running Windows 10 and Windows 11 excuse my punctuation I'm speaking into a microphone and I don't really want to go back and correct it so do your best to read it I have a pin setup that I use for both Windows...
  6. Weird problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. There is a weird problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is a weird problem: There is a weird problem in my computer. When I plugged my charger at my computer and I tried to open games like Valorant etc., I could not open game game gave errors about internet connection or there is a another example, I opened another game like offline game and I want...
  8. weird problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weird problem?: Hello. You can call me Ayman. My english isnt good, so i'm sorry for that. My pc is running Windows 10 Pro since 2 months, and its running smoothly till this day. without an obvious reason, the PC just became trash, after a while of the start up or even in a game the PC...
  9. setup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setup problem: setup application doesn't run or work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-problem/56aae706-8c78-41ed-b43e-dfb9e47a4532
  10. Weird problems after a fresh 1809 install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird problems after a fresh 1809 install.: After a fresh Windows 10 Pro x64 install (1809 ISO from MS) I'm having some problems. My Microsoft account picture cannot be displayed on start menu or the account menu on settings and my Windows Store download speed is super slow, I can't update my Windows Store apps...