Windows 10: Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop.

Discus and support Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the title said a weird shadow has appeared on my laptop. I have changed backgrounds to see if that was the problem. Nope. I think it was left after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CaptainCheesey0, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop.

As the title said a weird shadow has appeared on my laptop. I have changed backgrounds to see if that was the problem. Nope. I think it was left after a closed a browser tab the other day.
    Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop. [​IMG]

:)

CaptainCheesey0, Jun 27, 2016

2. unable to download Shadow Fight 2 game

Though I am an adult (well over 40) I still cannot download the "Shadow Fight 2" game on my Windows 10 laptop. Every time I try to install it, I get a weird error that "This product is rated for kids older than you'"!!! How is this possible?

Any ideas how to solve this?

DeepakDandekar, Jun 27, 2016
  3. Shadow Bottom Right Dell E2414H Analog Monitor - Fixes when tapped

I have a Dell Monitor manufactured in 2014. It was taken out of the box in 2015. After a windows 10 update, which I doubt was related - was it? After a windows update there is a shadow about 1 inch high running about 2 inches across the bottom of me screen
    (Where clock/time are). It just appeared out of nowhere. There is virtually no chance the monitor was touched, dropped, placed near a magnet or moved without my knowledge. So, nothing unique happened to the monitor or CPU - it sits behind a locked door.
    The shadow is static, not changing in shape or size (not getting better or worse). It is dankest at the top and semi translucent in other areas.

When I unplugged it, reset it and was playing with it. I NOTICED something odd?!?!!? When I tap the back of the monitor where the shadow is, it makes the shadow go away. The monitor tilts up and down, If I tilt it just right the shadow also disappear.
    something seems to be lose or disconnected - rather than "JUST BROKEN"? Do you have any thoughts how to fix it. IT IS annoying Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop. :( Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop. :p

All drivers are updated. This is just weird, annoying and any help is awesome!

TY!

TonySchwartz317, Jun 27, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop.

That looks like a ghost window. Can you check your processes in task manager to see if theres anything running that you thought you had closed or is leaking memory (should be high ram usage).

swarfega, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop.

1. Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Weird Shadow Appearing

2. Weird symbol is appearing on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird symbol is appearing on my desktop: This weird symbol is appearing on my desktop. i can't even click on it neither i could check from where it is coming please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-symbol-is-appearing-on-my-desktop/ec355c33-17ef-454f-929e-e58215a70d48
  3. Weird symbol is appearing on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird symbol is appearing on my desktop: This weird symbol is appearing on my desktop. i can't even click on it neither i could check from where it is coming please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-symbol-is-appearing-on-my-desktop/ec355c33-17ef-454f-929e-e58215a70d48
  4. My search bar is appearing weirdly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search bar is appearing weirdly: Why is the search bar appearing like this ? How to solve this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-appearing-weirdly/25d61a77-eba5-4ff0-ad3c-dbd5fd852b15
  5. Drop Shadows Appear on New Update

Drop Shadows Appear on New Update: Bloody Microsoft! This is the second time that when Windows updates it puts drop shadows on my desktop icons! I can't even read the darn things! NONE of the solutions online work. I have changed Advanced System Settings, I have restarted Explorerer, I have done other...
  6. Weird language appearing.

Weird language appearing.: Hey there, thanks for checking this out btw but i have sort of a bugg, some programs that i use are half english and half a diffren language i dont even know if its a language see pictures below I have never had this problem, is it maybe because i changed my font? Thanks...
  7. My laptop is acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is acting weird: My laptop has been acting weird, and at first I thought maybe there was a virus on it or something, but I used a bunch of anti malware things on the internet to get rid of whatever was making it act weird and no matter what, they all said that my computer was fine. I looked...
  8. My laptop acting weirdly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  9. My laptop acting weirdly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  10. weird login screen appearance

in Windows 10 Support
    weird login screen appearance: the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there was password box, overlapping sign in button, and overlapping welcome animation. I have change the settings --via netplwiz--...