Windows 10: Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu

Discus and support Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; can anyone help me how to remove this weired text in my IE 11 right clikc menu ? when I click on these texts nothing happens.check those three texts in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kayawish24, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu

can anyone help me how to remove this weired text in my IE 11 right clikc menu ? when I click on these texts nothing happens.check those three texts in bottom above properties *Sad

Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu [​IMG]

:)

kayawish24, Mar 20, 2016

2. Windows 10 and IE 11 Crashes with right click

After Windows 10 install, IE 11 crashes every time I do a right click on IE 11 functionality including trying to copy a URAL. If I'm in a specific webpage, I can right click within the content of that page. Also clicking on the TOOL icon or "Let us know
    what you think" icon, the browser crashes. I can use tools and other options with the MENU bar. I can right click on a favorite with the menu bar, but not the favorites icon on the right hand side. Any suggestions?

RickGrooms, Mar 20, 2016
  3. drcsuefl Win User
    IE 11 issue in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10 and using IE 11. All updates have been applied. I can highlight text on a web page, however if I click the right button to copy the text nothing happens. This is a real pain since I use IE 11 a lot to look up businesses and
    copy the phone number so I can paste it into Word or my calendar.

drcsuefl, Mar 20, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu

Can you tell me where or what did you right click to produce a menu that resembles the screenshot of yours ?

davidhk, Mar 20, 2016
  5. on any link on IE 11 or on empty side of internet explorer it come in right click menu and I want to remove it

kayawish24, Mar 20, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Sorry, I am unable to reproduce a right click menu that resembles your screenshot, and I am not talking about the weird texts.
    I do use IE11 as my default.

Most likely someone else has a better idea.

davidhk, Mar 20, 2016
  7. look if I right click on ur ID it comes like this to me in IE 11 Windows 10..

kayawish24, Mar 20, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

That's the problem.
    I don't get what you got.

davidhk, Mar 20, 2016
  9. I found out (export to Microsoft excel is curropted in my right click menu how to fix it ?

kayawish24, Mar 20, 2016
  10. look this ...then also right click on any weblink then you will see more options in right click menu.

kayawish24, Mar 20, 2016
  11. now removing office 2010 from my pc and let me see

kayawish24, Mar 20, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    Not sure it will work.

Go to Programs and Features > locate Microsoft Office 2010 > right click at it > click Change > select Repair.

davidhk, Mar 20, 2016
  13. Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu

tried repairing office 2010 and also uninstalled it too now but still this text is comming in right click menu.Tell me how to remove text from right click menu so i shall remove them.

kayawish24, Mar 20, 2016
  14. davidhk Win User
    Sorry, I do not have an answer for you.

Please wait a bit for someone to come along.
    Good luck.

davidhk, Mar 20, 2016
  15. any PC Guru wana help me ?

kayawish24, Mar 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu - Similar Threads - Weired Text Right

2. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  3. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  4. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  5. Text right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text right click: Hi, I need to know how toedit texts when you right click in desktop... Like edit 'copy' with 'explode' or something like that with regedit idk... If I can't, however, where is the place where Windows 10 saves this scripts? I mean, the scripts with the default texts of...
  6. Right click text highlight menu color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click text highlight menu color: Hi, With the new windows update, The highlighted box color is grey as you can see in the example below when I hover over "Refresh". Is there a way to change that to blue ? I dont want to change the theme . [ATTACH] Thank you...
  7. Adding custom text transforms to right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding custom text transforms to right click menu: In MacOS I can add my own text transforms, so I can reformat file names quick. For example replace underscores with spaces and capitalise words. Can I do this in File Explorer? submitted by /u/throndar [link] [comments]...
  8. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  9. IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

in Windows 10 Support
    IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small: User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  10. Right-click Start menu and it's white text on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right-click Start menu and it's white text on black: It looks like this: [img] Anyone know how to make this white on black text or transparent. Also the title bars in notepad etc are not transparent 47417