Windows 10: Welcome Adobe Animate CC, a new era for Flash Professional

Discus and support Welcome Adobe Animate CC, a new era for Flash Professional in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For nearly two decades, Flash Professional has been the standard for producing rich animations on the web. Because of the emergence of HTML5 and demand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Welcome Adobe Animate CC, a new era for Flash Professional

Source: Welcome Adobe Animate CC, a new era for Flash Professional | Adobe Flash Professional Team Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 30, 2015
  2. bhringer Win User
    bhringer, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Is there a way to preview svg files in Windows 10?

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

There are a lot of programs that can preview .SVG files.

List are some of them:

Any web browser. For e.g.: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and third party browsers.

Adobe programs. For e.g.: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash Player 17, Adobe InDesign CC 2015, Microsoft Visio 2013, Corel draw graphics Suite x7, Inkscape,CAD soft tools, Adobe Flash Professional CC etc.

I hope this post helps. Do get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Welcome Adobe Animate CC, a new era for Flash Professional

1. Welcome Adobe Animate CC, a new era for Flash Professional - Similar Threads - Welcome Adobe Animate

2. Adobe CC download error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe CC download error: Hello, whenever I try to download Adobe creative cloud products it wont work and I get Error 51 which states: the app package to be installed is trying to access a file that is in use by a different application. So I followed their trouble shooting steps and closed all apps...
  3. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  4. Adobe Animate & Adobe After Effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Animate & Adobe After Effects: I am trying to download Animate and After Effects on my Surface Pro X, but it's not showing up on the creative cloud. Are the software not compatible, and if so, when will it become compatible?...
  5. Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing: Hello, Can anyone spot a clue to the crashing in these images? Thanks, Anthony [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-illustrator-cc-keeps-crashing/b1ec34bb-1f82-4501-a9c8-487d5824190a
  6. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  7. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  8. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  9. Welcome to the USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 Era

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to the USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 Era: [img] USB-C has quickly become ubiquitous, and not just on mobile devices: This incredibly versatile connectivity standard is now pervasive on modern PCs as well. When combined with Thunderbolt 3, it’s nearly perfect. So much so, in fact, that Microsoft needs to adopt...
  10. The End of an Era - Next Steps for Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 News
    The End of an Era - Next Steps for Adobe Flash: Today, Adobe announced that Flash will no longer be supported after 2020. Microsoft will phase out support for Flash in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer ahead of this date. Flash led the way on the web for rich content, gaming, animations, and media of all kinds, and...