Windows 10: Welcome screen message

Discus and support Welcome screen message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to either remove or change the "MicrosoftAccount\user@domain.com" message from the welcome screen during login? If I happen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fizzwidget, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Welcome screen message

Does anyone know how to either remove or change the "MicrosoftAccount\user@domain.com" message from the welcome screen during login?

If I happen to be in a public place, I'd rather not have the whole world be able to see my email address.

And yes, I know that I can change to a local account, but I'd rather just find a way to modify this, instead.

Thanks!

:)

fizzwidget, Jul 30, 2015

2. Black screen after the first Welcome message.

Hi

I tried upgrading my laptop to Windows 10 but after the welcome message the screen went black and nothing is coming up. It has been black for about 40 minutes and I do not know what to do.

Anyone got an idea, should I try restarting the machine or something?

Thanks,

TheWeirdEffect, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Black screen after the first Welcome message.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to restart the computer and check if the issue persists. If yes, then

• Does this happen before or after sign in?
    • Do you get any error message?

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Welcome screen message

1. Welcome screen message - Similar Threads - Welcome screen message

2. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  3. Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  4. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    welcome screen: how do you change the name on welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/c9c5b56d-6a2c-489d-ab1b-21cd8f67b65f
  6. Unexpected message at bottom LEFT of welcome screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unexpected message at bottom LEFT of welcome screen.: Today Jan 1 at the bottom left of the welcome screen, before I logged on, I got this message "Today is Jane Doe's birthday all day." Words to that effect. The name was my daughter's name. I've never before seen anything in that location. I get annoying "notifications"...
  7. Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  8. "Welcome to Microsoft Lumia" message

in Windows 10 Support
    "Welcome to Microsoft Lumia" message: I am guessing I am not the only one who got this email today. After more than a year of using my Nokia (not Microsoft) Lumia 1520 (unlocked International Version) , MS decided to send me a "Welcome" email for "recently" (last year?) purchasing a Lumia phone. I am not even...
  9. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome Screen: I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already removed lock screen and password items. My desktop computer is only on my home wifi and I use a secure router. I am running...
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215