Windows 10: Welcome Screen Shows Twice While Starting / Booting Computer

Discus and support Welcome Screen Shows Twice While Starting / Booting Computer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi All, I have this issue since I performed the upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 on two computer's. When I start either one of them, I'm... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Davy49, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Davy49 Win User

Welcome Screen Shows Twice While Starting / Booting Computer

Hi All,
    I have this issue since I performed the upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 on two computer's. When I start either one of them, I'm presented with the 'Welcome Screen' two separate times within the time span of approximately 10 second's. Is this happening to anyone else..and if so how / what did you do to correct this ? For my part anyway..I really don't even NEED to see the 'Welcome Screen' at all. This is happening in addition to the very slow bootup time with windows 10.
    Thanks,
    David *Huh

:)

Davy49, Aug 16, 2015

2. Welcome Screen Shows Twice While Starting / Booting Computer

I found the solution in this video it worked for me.....

Piyush_Gpta, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Welcome Screen Shows Twice While Starting / Booting Computer

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated. I appreciate the troubleshooting you tried on the computer.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists in safe mode. Please follow the below link to know how to starte the computer in Safe Mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Reply with the results, I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

From PM:
    Since you already have Windows set to automatically sign in to your account at startup, you might check using the tutorial below to make sure that you don't require users to sign-in at wakeup.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

1. Welcome Screen Shows Twice While Starting / Booting Computer - Similar Threads - Welcome Screen Shows

2. Dell logo has started showing twice during boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell logo has started showing twice during boot: I've recently switched legacy to uefi. Everything is working fine except for one minor thing. Before switching I would power on my laptop and the dell logo would appear with a blue loading line and then windows would boot. But since switching to uefi, I power on and the dell...
  3. Dell logo has started showing twice during boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell logo has started showing twice during boot: I've recently switched legacy to uefi. Everything is working fine except for one minor thing. Before switching I would power on my laptop and the dell logo would appear with a blue loading line and then windows would boot. But since switching to uefi, I power on and the dell...
  4. Dell logo has started showing twice during boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen while booting computer: Here is the dumpfile:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_l-iX6D84g0RJgbf4JA47WRAm?e=3RdHe2Just over two and a half weeks ago I already received a blue screen and I'm not sure if this issue is connected to my last blue screen. The last time I blue screened the person that helped me...
  6. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen while booting computer: Here is the dumpfile:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_l-iX6D84g0RJgbf4JA47WRAm?e=3RdHe2Just over two and a half weeks ago I already received a blue screen and I'm not sure if this issue is connected to my last blue screen. The last time I blue screened the person that helped me...
  7. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows screen showing while on computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows screen showing while on computer: I logged into my computer and I noticed that the welcome screen was in the background. I can still see the time there and background but my computer is unlocked. Does anybody know what do to?...
  9. Screen flashing after the Welcome boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen flashing after the Welcome boot.: It also made my bootup longer even when Im on an ssd. I don't really know how to fix this. Here's the vid in action. I zoomed in on the middle and you can still see my login splash is still slightly visible. Everything works fine after the flashing though. It only started...
  10. Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen: Running Windows 10, 1809 latest updates. I wanted to set an account photo on my wife's PC. It's a Local account and the PC is set up to boot directly to the desktop without going through a log in screen. Before reaching the desktop, the Welcome screen appears for a few...