Windows 10: Welcome screen

Discus and support Welcome screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithy333, Aug 12, 2017.

1. keithy333 Win User

Welcome screen

*Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty

:)

keithy333, Aug 12, 2017

2. Welcome screen

Thank you also, Andre, for your response

SusanRandIE, Aug 12, 2017
  3. Welcome screen

My welcome screen (10) has a totally ugly image. I have tried to find a way to change it on the Net with no luck. Can anyone help me?

SusanRandIE, Aug 12, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Welcome screen

The first screen is the lock screen. It behaves like a curtain across a window, that does not show current user or last user logged in. First place to look on here are the Tutorials, since the person who runs this site, has put all of the solutions found, into them. See the following if you just want the User Login Screen. Enable or Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

bro67, Aug 12, 2017
  5. On boot-up, I have this as well. I am logged on with a Microsoft Account and this is just a Security precaution.

Benjamin1994, Aug 12, 2017
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there
    that was done by huge public request to hide the email address when logging on or lock ing the computer- especially if you used an Ms account -- initially it displayed your email address -- you certainly don't want that displayed when in a public or even a workspace.

For example on a long distance train - you want to go to the bar to get a beer etc. you don't want to display your email address for others to see while you are away from your computer.

There were a lot of complaints about this when W10 first appeared -- much better now it doesn't display this when locked.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 13, 2017
  7. Iangh Win User
  8. Delphia4 Win User

Welcome screen

I am also using Windows 10 for over 8 months. Not bad. Enjoying ..................

Delphia4, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Welcome screen

1. Welcome screen - Similar Threads - Welcome screen

2. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  3. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  4. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...
  5. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...
  7. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...
  8. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen: Hello,I have just completed my first build on MDT for Windows 10 Education and was able to successfully install all of my apps and Windows updates during the task sequence. Everything looks ok after the process completes and the client reboots and I sign in as the local...
  10. Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen

Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen: Hello,I have just completed my first build on MDT for Windows 10 Education and was able to successfully install all of my apps and Windows updates during the task sequence. Everything looks ok after the process completes and the client reboots and I sign in as the local...