Windows 10: Welcome Screen

Discus and support Welcome Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Puttsboy66, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Welcome Screen

I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already removed lock screen and password items. My desktop computer is only on my home wifi and I use a secure router. I am running Windows 10, version 1607, build 14393.187. The silhouette circle is just an annoyance when the computer boots. Most of all I like to tinker with my computer, it's my way of staying sharp. I am always open for suggestions. It's kind of like I don't like the shortcut arrow(s) on my desktop icons, so I found a way to remove them, that's what I like to do. I like Windows 10, Anniversary Edition has changed some things but I can live with some of them. To those who respond, thanks for reading my post and enjoy your day.

:)

Puttsboy66, Sep 30, 2016

2. Welcome screen

Thank you also, Andre, for your response

SusanRandIE, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Welcome screen

My welcome screen (10) has a totally ugly image. I have tried to find a way to change it on the Net with no luck. Can anyone help me?

SusanRandIE, Sep 30, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Welcome Screen

The only way to accomplish what you wish, in a round about way, is:
    - turn off lock screen image on sign-in screen in Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen:

Welcome Screen [​IMG]

- then your accent color will show on the sign-in screen; what you need to do is create a 256X256 image of that exact color and set that as your user pic.

Welcome Screen [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

Welcome Screen

1. Welcome Screen - Similar Threads - Welcome Screen

2. Cannot get past the welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get past the welcome screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ookgluk32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eac6xb/cannot_get_past_the_welcome_screen/
  3. Cannot get past the welcome screen after a windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get past the welcome screen after a windows 10 reset: I had to reset my pc, I choose reset & keep my files, after the reset, the pc got to the welcome screen but said I needed internet to enter my password or pin. it stated NO INTERNET, the welcome screen internet icon showed me as connected but with no internet, the welcome...
  4. Help! Stuck on welcome screen before pin entry!

Help! Stuck on welcome screen before pin entry!: Hey everyone! I recently installed a few Windows 10 updates and afterwards restarted my laptop. Once it booted up I got to the welcome screen where you can click or hit any key to proceed to your pin or password to log into your computer. My problem is that when I click or...
  5. Set a default login account at the welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Set a default login account at the welcome screen: I have a user who is visually impaired. He has software in his profile that assists him with this. The problem is, to get to it, he has to login, and the machine is shared among several users, of which he is the only impaired person. I would like to set the computer's...
  6. Remove "Welcome" screen?

Remove "Welcome" screen?: So I have this problem after a fresh install where instead of booting directly to the desktop like my other computer used to do, now when I press the power button it displays this screen where it says "Welcome" and then boots onto the desktop. Is there anyway to remove this?...
  7. PIN entry window at welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN entry window at welcome screen: My PIN entry window has disappeared. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-entry-window-at-welcome-screen/88be7a9d-7ef2-4089-aa62-b648ebc8ea12
  8. WIN 10 install - USB dead on Welcome screen on two different systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN 10 install - USB dead on Welcome screen on two different systems: I have the following setups. System #1 ASUS 990FX Sabertooth Motherboard (Rev 1) AMD FX-8150 CPU 16 GB DDR3 RAM EVGA NVidia GT 1030 Video card (PCIe) 1 TB SSD and System #2 ASUS P8-z77-V Motherboard i5 3570K CPU Intel Integrated Video (onboard) 8 GB RAM 1 TB...
  9. Windows 10 Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Welcome Screen: I have reviewed two W10 books and can not find an answer. My welcome screen shows my name and welcome against a very out-of-focus picture of the Microsoft picture of the beach scene. I would like to change the photo or just get it in focus. Everything else in in focus...
  10. Use the power button to turn off the computer at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Use the power button to turn off the computer at Welcome screen: How do I configure my computer so that if I push the power button when the computer is on the Welcome screen but nobody has logged in, the computer will shut down? If I am logged in, pressing the power button will shut down the computer, but not if nobody has logged into the...