Windows 10: Welcome Screen

Discus and support Welcome Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Puttsboy66, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Welcome Screen

I would like to know how to remove the "circle with the picture silhouette" from the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition "Welcome" screen. I have already removed lock screen and password items. My desktop computer is only on my home wifi and I use a secure router. I am running Windows 10, version 1607, build 14393.187. The silhouette circle is just an annoyance when the computer boots. Most of all I like to tinker with my computer, it's my way of staying sharp. I am always open for suggestions. It's kind of like I don't like the shortcut arrow(s) on my desktop icons, so I found a way to remove them, that's what I like to do. I like Windows 10, Anniversary Edition has changed some things but I can live with some of them. To those who respond, thanks for reading my post and enjoy your day.

:)

Puttsboy66, Sep 30, 2016

2. Welcome screen

Thank you also, Andre, for your response

SusanRandIE, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Welcome screen

My welcome screen (10) has a totally ugly image. I have tried to find a way to change it on the Net with no luck. Can anyone help me?

SusanRandIE, Sep 30, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Welcome Screen

The only way to accomplish what you wish, in a round about way, is:
    - turn off lock screen image on sign-in screen in Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen:

Welcome Screen [​IMG]

- then your accent color will show on the sign-in screen; what you need to do is create a 256X256 image of that exact color and set that as your user pic.

Welcome Screen [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

Welcome Screen

1. Welcome Screen - Similar Threads - Welcome Screen

2. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  3. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  4. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...
  5. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...
  7. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...
  8. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen: Hello,I have just completed my first build on MDT for Windows 10 Education and was able to successfully install all of my apps and Windows updates during the task sequence. Everything looks ok after the process completes and the client reboots and I sign in as the local...
  10. Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen

Post MDT image error on Windows welcome screen: Hello,I have just completed my first build on MDT for Windows 10 Education and was able to successfully install all of my apps and Windows updates during the task sequence. Everything looks ok after the process completes and the client reboots and I sign in as the local...