Windows 10: Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying

Discus and support Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well I am getting the BSOD Caused by the hal.dll file while playing some of my games but while playing other games i dont get the BSOD i am uploading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Freekdawg, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Freekdawg Win User

Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying

Well I am getting the BSOD Caused by the hal.dll file while playing some of my games but while playing other games i dont get the BSOD i am uploading the file. new to the forums so bear with me just need some help trying to fix this problem or a better understanding as to why this is happening

Thanks in advance

:)

Freekdawg, Feb 23, 2016

2. I AM GETTING VERY VERY SLOW RESPONCE FROM THE MOUSE WHEN i LEFT HAND CLICK AFTER EACH TURN OF THE PAGE. HELP PLEASE

I START UP MY PC FINE. HOWEVER, WHEN I SELECT A PROGRAM OR AP, THE RESPONCE IS SLOW AND I HAVE TO CLICK ON MOUSE SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THE AP STARTS. tHE SAME THING HAPPENS WHEN I SUBSEQUENTLY CHANGE EACH PAGE OR I TRY TI PAGE UP OR DOWN. HELP PLEASE

DerekCartwright, Feb 23, 2016
  3. I AM GETTING VERY VERY SLOW RESPONCE FROM THE MOUSE WHEN i LEFT HAND CLICK AFTER EACH TURN OF THE PAGE. HELP PLEASE

Hello Derek,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Please answer the questions below:

• What is the make and model of the device?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you see any error message?

I request you to try the methods below:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to Run maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at
    the same time.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start menu.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Method 2:

To defragment your hard disk

• Open Disk Defragmenter by clicking the Start
      button. In the search box, type Disk Defragmenter, and then, in the list of results, click
      Disk Defragmenter.
    • Under Current status, select the disk you want to defragment.
    • To determine if the disk needs to be defragmented or not, click
      Analyze disk. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Once Windows is finished analyzing the disk, you can check the percentage of fragmentation on the disk in the
      Last Run column. If the number is above 10%, you should defragment the disk.
    • Click Defragment disk. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Method 3:

If issue still persist, you can try Clean Boot and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: The article For Windows 8/8.1 will work for Windows 10 as well.

Disclaimer: To start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the link above.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 23, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

I would suggest to start with updating your BIOS, besides of drivers it would be an obvious possible solution if you ask me considering the crash is normally a hardware crash.
    Z97-DELUXE | Moederbord | ASUS Nederland

5. Freekdawg Win User
    I think i updated my bios but is a solid green light on the motherboard good after it blinks is it finished
    would you be able to tell me what hardware is crashing

Freekdawg, Feb 25, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    An explanation, the crash you had is a 0x124(WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR), the WHEA stands for Windows Hardware Error Architecture. It is usually a processor cache type, meaning that the error occurs on the cache of the CPU, but the dumps don't have enough data to show what the cause is.

Nobody will be able to tell you what component is crashing and I don't think it is actually hardware considering your description.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Well I need help I am getting the BSOD very annoying - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  3. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  4. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Very Annoying Folder View in the File Explorer bug ,i need help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Annoying Folder View in the File Explorer bug ,i need help please: Whenever i try to change the folder view of for my Drive D to "Large Icons" for example , the folder view in "This PC" is changed to large icons .and the same when i do the reverse ;When i change the folder View of "this pc" to "Tiles" it is changed in the drive "D" ,also the...
  6. Very Annoying Folder View in the File Explorer bug ,i need help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Annoying Folder View in the File Explorer bug ,i need help please: Whenever i try to change the folder view of for my Drive D to "Large Icons" for example , the folder view in "This PC" is changed to large icons .and the same when i do the reverse ;When i change the folder View of "this pc" to "Tiles" it is changed in the drive "D" ,also the...
  7. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying: When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is that I can not even put this mess in a single folder, has to be exposed on drive D, I like to leave all my computer well...
  8. I am getting the BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting the BSOD: One of the forums says to upload a link to your DMP files and someone will analyze them. Unfortunately that one is locked. Can anyone analyze this and tell me why it is crashing? Her is a link to download the MSinfo and DMP files:...
  9. Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help.: Hi everyone, I've been getting a lot of BSODs lately after I got a new SSD and GPU. I have attached a link to the dump files. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HqxVcmSSBuOiQhZujzl3XS0fpNKSODX4?usp=sharing...
  10. I am getting annoyed at this ................

in Browsers and Email
    I am getting annoyed at this ................: Windows 10 Home, version 1803 build 17134.83 Default browser : IE11 I don't usually "whine", but this time I am pissed...……... In the past, I could always open IE11 > Tools > Manage add-ons > Search providers > Find more search providers. From there I would pick Google > Add...