Windows 10: Well I was going to ask, but I see I'm late.

Discus and support Well I was going to ask, but I see I'm late. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I was going to post asking when the forum name was going to change? LOL Ok, I just edited the title in my link at the top of the page. Mike... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MikeHawthorne, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Well I was going to ask, but I see I'm late.

Hi

I was going to post asking when the forum name was going to change? LOL

Ok, I just edited the title in my link at the top of the page.

Mike

:)

MikeHawthorne, Sep 30, 2014
  2. I See Win User

Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots)

Hey,

Try reformatting the drive... you already have the original windows 10 program. Cleanup all the junk, complete a fresh clean install. Check disk to ensure its not damaged first before attempting anything. If damage replace bad hard drive and you should be
    good to go!

I See, Sep 30, 2014
  3. I was going to leave this be but...

I just got this today and I am very skeptical about what I can even do with windows 10. I was originally going to wait till these errors I heard about were fixed but I thought "what the hay" so I upgraded.

For the past hour or so when I first downloaded this I constantly went to the store to get a few apps, however it refuses to download and

gives me a "something went wrong - please try again later" and even when trying to log into the store it also says the same message. Please, can someone tell me if this is a problem that needs an update to fix or is it a problem I can fix by myself? I don't
    mean to sound rude but my friend was probably trying to fix his windows 10 before it destroyed his computer, so if this is a problem that can be done manually I would like it to be reliable before doing anything. Thank you.

AustinFjeld, Sep 30, 2014
  4. badrobot Win User

Well I was going to ask, but I see I'm late.

It was changed within the hour the name was revealed Mike.

badrobot, Sep 30, 2014
  5. I also suspect those jokes everyone had lined up about Nine Nien No had little do with it. They are drawing a line (threshold) from past releases and are back to starting afresh and building an OS that people will want to upgrade too.

Indianatone, Sep 30, 2014
  6. popeye Win User
    For sure, seems they want to leave the last couple years way behind. Eight? What's that? Nine? Never heard of it.

popeye, Sep 30, 2014
  7. And drawing a line on how it's constantly updated after the RTM release.

Jody Thornton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Well I was going to ask, but I see I'm late.

1. Well I was going to ask, but I see I'm late. - Similar Threads - was going ask

2. I can't see the colors of terminals well

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't see the colors of terminals well: [ATTACH] I am using a terminal code editor on the cmd (neovim) using themes, but the themes do not look with the colors they should, I have tried on 3 different computers and it looks fine. What problem or configuration can cause this? how it looks:...
  3. I can't see the colors of terminals well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see the colors of terminals well: I am using a terminal code editor on the cmd neovim using themes, but the themes do not look with the colors they should, I have tried on 3 different computers and it looks fine. What problem or configuration can cause this? how it looks: [ATTACH] how it should look...
  4. what is this securify i see when i'm searching

in Browsers and Email
    what is this securify i see when i'm searching: i type something into the chrome browser and the first line i see for suggested searches is secruify at the end of a possible search link. i searched that and got a ton of ways for possible removal but they all call that securify a type of virus that my virus protection has...
  5. what is this securify i see when i'm searching

in Windows 10 Support
    what is this securify i see when i'm searching: i type something into the chrome browser and the first line i see for suggested searches is secruify at the end of a possible search link. i searched that and got a ton of ways for possible removal but they all call that securify a type of virus that my virus protection has...
  6. where do I go to see previous questions I have asked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do I go to see previous questions I have asked: Where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-see-previous-questions-i-have/c70da7c1-c1b5-434a-a5f6-a81fdeb3de5c
  7. OK i know this might not go down well but...

in Windows 10 Support
    OK i know this might not go down well but...: Hello Yesterday i decided to let W10 go ahead and download feature update 2004 and be done with it already because it was appearing as "pending" in Windows Update. Now before this i knew it might take some time but i never imagined it would take this long. It took 3 HOURS...
  8. I am using Windows 10 and I'm trying to turn the keyboard lighting. I don't see very well...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am using Windows 10 and I'm trying to turn the keyboard lighting. I don't see very well...: How do I turn the keyboard back lighting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-windows-10-and-im-trying-to-turn-the/5fd5644f-60a9-4b9f-8840-0687d9ba7282
  9. I hope it's not to late . . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I hope it's not to late . . .: Oh boy . . . I had everything backed up to a USB drive. I'm running Windows 10. But, I have made some changes. New Movies, new pictures, quite a bit. So, I thought, I would format the USB drive. After the format, I did a copy/paste, with everything, on my computer, to the...
  10. Upgrading not going well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading not going well: I am on build 1511 and I was ready to wipe my drive this morning and install 1703. I got the ISO from the Microsoft website and had it loaded to my thumb. But my first step did not go well so I wanted to ask what is the preferred method. Old days I use Parted Magic to...