Windows 10: Well

Discus and support Well in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just couldn't stand with never next to gaming. I'm looking forward to gaming on Windows 9 *Cool 1720 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Dude Win User

Well

I just couldn't stand with never next to gaming. I'm looking forward to gaming on Windows 9 *Cool

:)

2. well well nokia

Hello Andrew so Anna is now with all Australian using Symbian^3 device.

ajaydavidson---01, Aug 26, 2014
  3. well well nokia

Ok. Good to hear that you got the 25.7 i haven't yet got that. I was hoping for Belle but unfortunately, it will be released in 2012 only.

ajaydavidson---01, Aug 26, 2014
  4. Well

I wonder they will will code the games though!

Multi core games?

HarriePateman, Aug 26, 2014
  5. There have been games that uses multithread technology, but the problem is that most of the games only uses a maximum of 2 threads instead of 3-4. Except for those games that are horribly ported from console to PC.

RoasterMen, Sep 5, 2014
  6. Yeah true, but i wonder if the developers will recognize the amount of PC Gamers there are now compared to a 2 years ago.

HarriePateman, Sep 13, 2014
  7. Like any other operating system, it will take time for games to become truly compatible to a certain extent. While others will work flawlessly.

Loveandpower, Sep 17, 2014
  8. Dude Win User

Well

We are on to Windows 10, thread solved *Smile

Dude, Oct 3, 2014
  9. What the saying Dude = Game on *Thumbs

ThrashZone, Oct 3, 2014
  10. Arelem Win User
    Can you really expect much from games written primarily for game consoles, when game consoles are still "behind the curve", technology-wise? Most PCs sold nowadays are more powerful systems than consoles, even the updated ones.

Arelem, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Well