Windows 10: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

Discus and support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to by Money Tracker Pro from the Microsoft Store and I'm receiving the below message with and error code as follows[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Firas Najjab, Aug 4, 2018.

1. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

I'm trying to by Money Tracker Pro from the Microsoft Store and I'm receiving the below message with and error code as follows We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. 6ac17f0a-2461-48f0-98aa-251dc44a6ec9?upload=true.png

:)

Firas Najjab, Aug 4, 2018

2. were are having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out

umm so i am trying to join the xbox game pass but this keeps poping up "were are having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out" and i dont know what to do so can you plz help me do whatever this "were are having trouble processing
    your payment and wed like to get it sorted out" wants me to do, and also this is in my xbox one not on this website so can you plz help me out.

conradbershad, Aug 4, 2018
  3. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. i can't buy fifa points i tried many times doesn't work We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. :(

samirhannaTB, Aug 4, 2018
  4. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

I am attempting to buy call of duty ww2 with a gift card a recently received gift, but every time I try it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." and I don't know how to fix it restarting the console
    didn't work neither did buying it through the store on windows 10.

TylerVaughn, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

1. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. - Similar Threads - We’re having trouble

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  3. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  4. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So, I was trying to buy Minecraft with my debit card. This message popped up and I did all the troubleshooting. It still didn't work, so I tried my credit card. Same error message. Did all the troubleshooting again. Still, the same error message....
  6. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: Hi I am trying to put some money into my kid's account so they can play minecraft. However, i keep getting the message above, pV83MmXVFEirFpen.6.3032022/09/17 - 17:50:48 UTCI have tried multiple times, with the same result. i have tried different cards as well. not sure what...
  7. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: Hi I am trying to put some money into my kid's account so they can play minecraft. However, i keep getting the message above, pV83MmXVFEirFpen.6.3032022/09/17 - 17:50:48 UTCI have tried multiple times, with the same result. i have tried different cards as well. not sure what...
  8. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So I tried to make a purchase on a Microsoft store app and received this message after inputting verification details about the payment and clicking 'buy'. How do I fix this?...
  9. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So I tried to make a purchase on a Microsoft store app and received this message after inputting verification details about the payment and clicking 'buy'. How do I fix this?...
  10. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 News
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: [ATTACH] When something like our favorite game is available at a discounted price, we try to grab it before the remaining time for sale gets expired. But, just when we are about to complete the purchase process, we are greeted by [...] This post We’re having trouble...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

2. were having trouble processing your payment

3. were having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out

4. contact us at microsoft supportwe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.,
  5. microsoft We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.,
  6. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out,
  7. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.,
  8. we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.contact,
  9. contact us at microsoft supportwe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.contact,
  10. were having trouble pocessing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out,
  11. were having trouble processing your payment and wed like to sort it out,
  12. were having trouble processing xbox,
  13. were having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out.,
  14. contact us at microsoft support error,
  15. contact us at microsoft. we’re having trouble processing your payment. error