Windows 10: WerFault.exe - Application Error

Discus and support WerFault.exe - Application Error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 today, and since the update when I start my laptop I receive an error message that says the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kookooman44, Aug 7, 2015.

1. WerFault.exe - Application Error

Hello,

I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 today, and since the update when I start my laptop I receive an error message that says the following:

WerFault.exe - Application Error

The instruction at 0x00007FF9614DBFB0 referenced memory at 0x00007FF9614DBFB0. The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the program

When I click OK, the same error pops up immediately four or five times until it finally closes. But it will pop up again in a few minutes, and the process will repeat.

Is there a way to fix this?

As a side-note: I can't seem to scroll my screen using two finger slide anymore. Any fixes for this as well?

Thank you very much!

:)

Kookooman44, Aug 7, 2015

2. Cannot open apps and also instyallers after installing a new build

Hello,

After the latest PC build, some of my applications wont open, even some installers.

For example I am getting following:

WerFault.exe - Application ErrorWerFault.exe - Application Error

The instruction at 0x00007FFEBD755377 referenced memory at

0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory could not be read.

OK

FSReader.exe - Application ErrorFSReader.exe - Application Error

The instruction at 0x00007FFEBD755377 referenced memory at

0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory could not be read.

OK

After those 2 dialogs, everything closes.

Any workaround?

WerFault.exe errors- Original Title

AleksandarĐurić, Aug 7, 2015
  3. WerFault.exe - Application Error

If there are re-install errors for Windows 10, how can they be fixed?

LisaBass Cooper, Aug 7, 2015
  4. WerFault.exe - Application Error

i am having exactly the same problem after upgrading to windows 10. moreover i hav to run as administrator each and every programs like windows defender, nvidia graphics properties.. otherwise they dont start

tanmoydutta999, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

WerFault.exe - Application Error

1. WerFault.exe - Application Error - Similar Threads - WerFault exe Application

2. How do I get rid of the werfault application error?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I get rid of the werfault application error?: When I start it thats all I get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-werfault-application-error/ce222411-008c-4e2e-a8da-d7494684c171
  3. How do I get rid of the werfault application error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the werfault application error?: When I start it thats all I get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-werfault-application-error/ce222411-008c-4e2e-a8da-d7494684c171
  4. How do I get rid of the werfault application error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PDC Revocation WerFault Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDC Revocation WerFault Error: My System has experienced PDC Revocation Error. What is it? Why it occurred and how to prevent it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdc-revocation-werfault-error/207eccd0-16b7-4b9b-94e7-4ef52c6f211a
  6. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  7. WerFault/lssas error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WerFault/lssas error: I recently got a mechanical keyboard and went to download the software. Microsoft Defender launched smart screen and norton I know not the best AV but it detected a virus. I thought ok then and continued to open it. it was not supported with my OS so I left it be. Later that...
  8. WerFault-Error Message

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WerFault-Error Message: Hello here! i'm using PureBasic5.71x64 to write programs on my Windows 10 Home x64. I just installed the windows update to v1903 and since then i experienced problems with executables i compiled with the PureBasic Compiler. Those programs will report an "werfault.exe"-error...
  9. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  10. WerFault exe

in Windows 10 Support
    WerFault exe: New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro The message from a fresh boot, [ WerFault exe Application Error The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2. Click on OK to terminate the program.] But it will not terminate, & locks all normal...
Tags: