Windows 10: Western Digital hard drive 4308A

Discus and support Western Digital hard drive 4308A in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please advise. Is the Western Digital hard drive compatible with Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LitaConner, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Western Digital hard drive 4308A

Please advise. Is the Western Digital hard drive compatible with Windows 10?

:)

LitaConner, Jul 7, 2018

2. unintialized western digital hard disk drive

My western digital hard disk drive was functioning quite well on my system but suddenly it stopped coming up in autoplay or file explorer and in the disk management it is listed as "uninitialized". Please what do I do?

dabotaefeakpokrire, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Western Digital Passport hard drive does not read on Windows 10.

I've tried my hard drive on a HP laptop with Windows Vista and it works. On my HP Windows 10 PC the light comes on and the hard drive is spinning but not reading. There's no acknowledgement of the connection by Win 10 PC I've contacted Western Digital
    and they could not help and I've contacted support services for Microsoft and nothing they suggested works. Has anyone figured out how to get a Win 10 PC to read a USB WD hard drive?

UrbanGorilla813, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Western Digital hard drive 4308A

External Hard Disk drive Western Digital Disk IS not Initialized

how to troubleshoot my External Hard disk Western Digital?

marvelmelido, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Western Digital hard drive 4308A

1. Western Digital hard drive 4308A - Similar Threads - Western Digital hard

2. Western Digital Hard Drive Very Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Western Digital Hard Drive Very Slow: I use a Western Digital 2 TB hard drive, and I use Acronis True Image to have it back up my main 1 tb pc main drive. The hard drive backs up at a speed of between a few hundred kilobits per second to 100 megabits per second. I've searched everywhere online, and I can't find a...
  3. Western Digital Hard Drive Very Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Western Digital Hard Drive Very Slow: I use a Western Digital 2 TB hard drive, and I use Acronis True Image to have it back up my main 1 tb pc main drive. The hard drive backs up at a speed of between a few hundred kilobits per second to 100 megabits per second. I've searched everywhere online, and I can't find a...
  4. Windows 10 The Western Digital Hard Drive Serial Killer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 The Western Digital Hard Drive Serial Killer: 6 not one, two three, four,five but 6. I do say 4 hard drives Western Digital 2 Seagate. All dead due to Windows 10 and its incessant need to run its indexing. Which can not be turned off or disabled and constantly kills them. This is exponentially increased by its incessant...
  5. western digital passport

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    western digital passport: stopped working after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/western-digital-passport/c7f43d6b-7de2-489d-a88c-67636e65b104
  6. Windows 10 and Sabrent docking station not reading Western Digital hard drive

Windows 10 and Sabrent docking station not reading Western Digital hard drive: I just purchased a Lenovo PC with Windows 10 and a Sabrent docking station to transfer my files off my Western Digital harddrive. It was recognized at first and I copied over several files however when I tried to access the My Documents folder on the WD harddrive it stopped...
  7. Western Digital Drive no go

Western Digital Drive no go: I have a WD Caviar Blue 500Gb sata drive mounted in a Digitus USB enclosure. This drive has been working fine until I installed Windows 10. Now I get a message that the drive failed to enumerate, (Code 35). C an anybody help please? 18449
  8. portable hard drive, seagate or western digit of better quality build?

portable hard drive, seagate or western digit of better quality build?: Old question looks like never have an answer. Portable hard drive, Seagate or Western digit, 2.5 , of better quality build? lasting longer, more durable? or clinically a matter of luck only? 90754
  9. Western Digital Passport drives autorun?

Western Digital Passport drives autorun?: Hello, i'm moving back to 10 recently. I recall on 1st version i tried, when i plugged my WD Passport, i was asked what to do. Now not anymore. There is an autorun app that's launching to unlock the drive (hardware encryption enabled). How do i fix that? 59820
  10. Western Digital Announces 14TB Hard Disk Drive

in Windows 10 News
    Western Digital Announces 14TB Hard Disk Drive: SAN JOSE, CA — Oct. 3, 2017 — Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC), a global data storage technology and solutions leader, today announced that it is providing cloud and hyperscale data centers the capacity required by big data applications with the world’s first 14TB...