Windows 10: what about iyogi ?

Discus and support what about iyogi ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not a computer expert. When i was facing problem , i had a company who was helping me to fix the computer problem. Since some days i am not able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike-carterLX, Aug 12, 2018.

1. what about iyogi ?

I am not a computer expert. When i was facing problem , i had a company who was helping me to fix the computer problem. Since some days i am not able to contact with them . My computer is working too slow and the windows 10 update is running again and again. How do i get it fix ? i am only getting a message that please wait , do not turn off the computer. I have visited the iyogi website https://iyogi.info . They tried many way inclusing reset the computer but the screen is not moving to any other error. Finally the tech team told me, they will reach me with the escalation team, as they are the expert on this. Any idea how to fix it by your way as it is your product ?

Thank you. Please help me soon.

:)

Mike-carterLX, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Bruce Hagen, Sep 25, 2018
  3. dax1792 Win User
    dax1792, Sep 25, 2018
  4. what about iyogi ?

uninstall iyogi

how can i uninstall and or deactiveate iyogi

richardbeath, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

what about iyogi ?