Windows 10: what about windows default firewall and antivirus?

Discus and support what about windows default firewall and antivirus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi all i have windows 10 pro lastest updated is that enogh or we need some like eset or kasperskay or ... ? thanks all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tyr0n, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Tyr0n Win User

what about windows default firewall and antivirus?

hi all

i have windows 10 pro lastest updated

is that enogh or we need some like eset or kasperskay or ... ?

thanks all

:)

Tyr0n, Aug 20, 2018

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Firewall & Antivirus Issues

Hi desiree!!!

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern? JUST THE UPDATES YOU CAN SEE ON THE SCREENSHOT, NOTHING ELSE...

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? RESTARTING COMPUTER ONLY
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to enable the said applications? NO ERROR MESSAGESARE BEING RETRIEVED WHEN FIREWALL OR ANTIVIRUS ARE ENABLED, NOTHIMG HAPPENS WHEN THEY'RE CLICKED

Chris Alvarado, Aug 20, 2018
  4. what about windows default firewall and antivirus?

Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

what about windows default firewall and antivirus?

1. what about windows default firewall and antivirus? - Similar Threads - default firewall antivirus

2. Default antivirus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default antivirus?: I have a Dell Vostro laptop with Windows 11 Pro.Does that include a default anti-virus software?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-antivirus/f0c4fb38-b590-4678-a3db-e3cf53e1b4e6
  3. Default antivirus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default antivirus?: I have a Dell Vostro laptop with Windows 11 Pro.Does that include a default anti-virus software?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-antivirus/f0c4fb38-b590-4678-a3db-e3cf53e1b4e6
  4. What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11?: What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11? I installed and used both zone alarm free and avast anti-virus free. my laptop is:...
  5. What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11?: What antivirus and firewall software can I use with Windows 11? I installed and used both zone alarm free and avast anti-virus free. my laptop is:...
  6. Question about window firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about window firewall: - Are these dll virus or something and if so is there a way to remove them? '-'+ Discovered about these bit earlier when I open up my firewall, tried to disable them but they just clone themselves and reactivate...
  7. Windows firewall cannot be set as the default firewall

Windows firewall cannot be set as the default firewall: Hi.Problem description:- I has some problem with Defender firewall and when I'm trying to run troubleshooter from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/automatically-diagnose-and-fix-problems-with-windows-firewall-513e9cf8-19ae-d579-2092-d5e64fe06f5fI receive the...
  8. antivirus/firewall protection

antivirus/firewall protection: will another virus protection like Norton interfere with the windows firewall etc how are they compatible and is it necessary to have both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirusfirewall-protection/154c365d-95f3-454f-85a8-7ea043e0a190
  9. Stack Firewalls/antiviruses

Stack Firewalls/antiviruses: Is there any options and variants to stack some firewalls with windows defender! I know there is I did it before, but I don't remember the name of the firewall/antivirus! I mean not to use both antivirus and firewalls at the same time with windows security -...
  10. Firewall and antivirus

Firewall and antivirus: How can I have both my antivirus' firewall - (Kaspersky) and Window defender's firewall at the same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-and-antivirus/d17b9b0e-76fb-434f-8a57-2d186544c643"