Windows 10: What Android Emulators do you recommend?

Discus and support What Android Emulators do you recommend? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would need an Android Emulator, that runs Lollipop or above, and runs decent on "bad" computers (You can check my specs for that). There are a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DJBenLord, Sep 3, 2017.

1. DJBenLord Win User

What Android Emulators do you recommend?

I would need an Android Emulator, that runs Lollipop or above, and runs decent on "bad" computers (You can check my specs for that). There are a few that I already tried and they failed, sadly they are the only ones that I know of right now. Here they are:
    - Memu: Really buggy, almost unusable
    - Amiduos: This one worked really nice for a while, but for some reason months later it wouldn't start up. I was really sad for it. *Sad
    - Remix OS [ISO (In VMWare)]: I had so many problems setting it up, the resolution was messed up, and it was lagging real bad.
    - Remix OS (Player): Really laggy, froze computer
    - Android-x86 7.0 (In VMWare): It was ok for like two days, then it wouldn't start up anymore.

So, if you have any ideas, recommendations, please post it here! Any kind of help is appreciated!

:)

DJBenLord, Sep 3, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

bluestacks? or playstore

The only way you can use the Google Play Store in Windows is by installing an Android emulator, and Bluestacks is an Android emulator.

JimWynne, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 3, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Nox is great but only does kit-kat I believe.

cereberus, Sep 4, 2017
  5. Kamala Win User
    I have RemixOS dual-booting natively with my Windows 7 Pro on my hp eliteprobook 11" laptop.
    Works like a breeze.
    You can even install it on the same drive partition with Windows (not recommended tho).
    Can't figure out why it was messed up in your VMware, has something to do with vmware or it's settings, OR..
    or computer being slow What Android Emulators do you recommend? :p
    My laptop is "only i5-4500U dual-core" and works quite fast, no lags.

Kamala, Sep 4, 2017
  6. DJBenLord Win User
    The 5.0 minimum is an essential for me, cause I would use some apps that are only available for 5 or above. (I'm even a tester for some.)

DJBenLord, Sep 4, 2017
  7. DJBenLord Win User
    Well, mine is what then if you say you "only" have an i5? Mine is "Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1007U @1.50GHz" from like 4 years ago, it doesn't even have a proper name like the "i" family.

Oh, and I don't really want to dual boot, because other people use this computer as well, so I don't want to mess up anything, and I don't know how to do these kind of things.

DJBenLord, Sep 4, 2017
  8. Kamala Win User

Hi.
    Make first backup of your windows with eg. Macrium Reflect FREE edition..
    You can then restore a working windows in minutes if something goes wrong..
    (Don't forget to make the recovery media for it!)
    Remix OS installation package is for Windows.
    You run it in Windows and it does everything automatically for you, and adds the option in boot menu.
    It will also add "uninstall" option in Windows for it.
    If you have such an old processor, I can assure you that RemixOS works a lot better for you, if you do above, and boot it natively rather than trying to use it in emulator,which is really slow for you.
    Cheers.

Kamala, Sep 4, 2017
  9. DJBenLord Win User
    I also often want to transfer files to the Android part from Windows, which as I saw in tutorials, isn't that easy. So I'll just stay at a VM that I can run inside Windows.

DJBenLord, Sep 4, 2017
  10. Kamala Win User
    The Remix partition/directory will be visible in Windows, you can transfer files from Windows back and forth.

Kamala, Sep 4, 2017
  11. DJBenLord Win User
    Oh, one more thing: Is the Windows partition safe from viruses? Because I test unsafe stuff also.

DJBenLord, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What Android Emulators do you recommend? - Similar Threads - Android Emulators recommend

2. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  3. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  4. What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10

What alarm clock do you recommend for Windows 10: I want an app the let's me specify a date and time to be notified, preferably with a sound and pop-up. I'm not concerned about the visual appearance. Simpler is better.TIA for you suggestions.SweetTasha...
  5. What do you think of these recommended apps?

What do you think of these recommended apps?: I've taken the recommendations I've collected from several articles and forums across the internets and submitted them to various websites for reactions. As is typical for the internet, not everyone agrees. Below is the current state of the list. Do you have any experience...
  6. Android emulator issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android emulator issue: Good morning/evening/night, Recently i tried to run android on windows 10 with famous emulators after a long time but as soon as i tried to open each one of them windows 10 crashed and they redirect me to the auto repair on windows 10 boot screen , this happens with all...
  7. What software do you recommend for controlling webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What software do you recommend for controlling webcam: The manual said to install video application tools such as AMCAP for video settings. Any ones recommended? submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ja2suu/what_software_do_you_recommend_for_controlling/
  8. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  9. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR: Hi people. can someone please help me out of this issue? if not pls can you suggest any other android emulator that can work for me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/andy-android-emulator/2c64e238-14ab-4857-a3d4-3dddf1954b7e
  10. android emulator

android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...