Windows 10: what app do u use to watch movies and play music on windows 10?

Discus and support what app do u use to watch movies and play music on windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Which app do u guys use to watch movies and play music? 37077 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vejichan, Jan 10, 2016.

1. vejichan Win User

what app do u use to watch movies and play music on windows 10?

Which app do u guys use to watch movies and play music?

:)

vejichan, Jan 10, 2016

2. Unable to play music and videos on my 640xl windows 8.1!

As much as I love this 640xl with windows8.1 and the windows apps on it I found out I cant play/watch music video or movies with the built in app (XBOX) and video player. So I installed vlc player and other recommended players but still wouldn't play ! Then
    I uninstalled vlc and the other ones I downloaded now my question is this, if I upgrade to windows 10 would I be able to watch videos , movies and play my music with no need for worries?

oluwarotimiobi, Jan 10, 2016
  3. emegbert Win User
    Movie Rentals

I have had movies that I rented from the Windows shop and have not been able to play them. When I open the movie app it would open but as soon as I clicked on a movie it would shut down the app and I would not be able to play the movie.

How do I get reimbursed for these movies I am unable to watch. Starts to get kind of expense to rent movies and not be able to watch them.

emegbert, Jan 10, 2016
  4. vejichan Win User

What's that???any free streaming for movies sites?

vejichan, Jan 10, 2016
  5. WHS
    whs Win User
    WMP = Windows Media Player

6. I use VLC to play files, as it is free and plays anything. Are you asking about DVD/Blu-Ray?

DeaconFrost, Jan 10, 2016
  7. vejichan Win User
    Where is vlc site? Does it play everything? I need to play mp3 or wav also do u know any good movie free streaming sites

vejichan, Jan 10, 2016
  8. what app do u use to watch movies and play music on windows 10?

9. Stephanie Win User
    VLC been using it for years and still love it *Smile

Stephanie, Jan 10, 2016
  10. WHS
    whs Win User
    Stephanie, I like your logo. It is pretty. Here is another Stephanie:

[youtube]EGIxihIHPEk[/youtube]

11. hiphopper Win User
    Simplest answer I use Chrome browser with YouTube, Google Music, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. Although to be honest, I watch most my movies/shows on a HD TV using a Roku box with YouTube, Netflix and Amazon apps.

YouTube is a great place for free, legal video viewing. If you want to stream commercially available videos for free, I'm afraid I can't help as piracy isn't in my wheel house. Does Hulu still offer a free version for limited viewing?

hiphopper, Jan 10, 2016
  12. Edwin New Member
    Windows Media Player for Music/Videos,
    VLC Player for DVD's
    Purchase my own movies.

Edwin, Jan 10, 2016
  13. cereberus Win User

The windows 10 Store itself has some interesting sites, but I cannot vouch for their legality.

I won't mention them of course to avoid breaching forum rules, but they certainly look dodgy to me which is interesting as you would think MS would not sanction such sites being in the Store?

cereberus, Jan 10, 2016
  14. VLC to watch videos; WinAMP to play music.

Mark Phelps, Jan 10, 2016
  15. It really kick's the llamas ass.

Thema:

1. what app do u use to watch movies and play music on windows 10? - Similar Threads - app watch movies

2. What do u do if it shows this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do u do if it shows this: What do u do if it shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-u-do-if-it-shows-this/ec15d805-8b87-4f8b-9c63-a4282866d892
  3. What do u do if it shows this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do u do if it shows this: What do u do if it shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-u-do-if-it-shows-this/ec15d805-8b87-4f8b-9c63-a4282866d892
  4. What do u do if it shows this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't watch movies . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't watch movies . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I have a shortcut,for over 50 movies.For some reason, I can't watch any of them?These are all moviesI've, watched in the past.New or old, I just can't see them.When I try, to watch them. The circle, on the screen.Just, spins...
  6. watching movies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    watching movies: When I am watching a movie I get an extension popping up wanting to control video. Sometimes when I move my mouse towards it the extension disappears. I can click on the extension but I can not delete the extension. The extension restarts the video at various times and is...
  7. install driver to play dvds movies also music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    install driver to play dvds movies also music: want to play dvds on computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-driver-to-play-dvds-movies-also-music/27f06621-e793-4d36-af9e-5c50283ef825
  8. Play dvd in windows 10 movies and tv app

Play dvd in windows 10 movies and tv app: I don't know how to play dvd in windows 10 movies and tv app and I've been trying for over half an hour now, can anyone help this idiot child? - X (the idiot child)...
  9. How to watch a movie on movie maker?

How to watch a movie on movie maker?: Every time I want to watch a video I made on movie maker or edit it (even if it's already been saved) you only get to see it in windows media player, the other problem is, it doesn't let you watch it. I've looked at everything that can help, (I already know, but also not so...
  10. What the hell, upgraded to Windows 10 & no music will play!

in Windows 10 Support
    What the hell, upgraded to Windows 10 & no music will play!: Upgraded to Windows 10 just now & I can't play any sound. None from my music player or video players (video runs fine), sound from youtube doesn't work either. Beeps & clicks when selecting folders & stuff DO WORK. I updated the sound drivers & restarted again & still...