Windows 10: what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?

Discus and support what are the common things you need a microsoft account for? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 1. you dont need a microsoft account to update 10, yes? 2. what are the common things you need a microsoft account for? 107121 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by win10user999, Mar 30, 2018.

1. what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?

1. you dont need a microsoft account to update 10, yes?

2. what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?

:)

win10user999, Mar 30, 2018
  2. grayburn Win User

What are some great things you can do on the N82?

I use

Sports Tracker

cClock,TYscrsaver,Handy clock (great screensavers)

Handy Blacklist

Panoman

Internet Radio

Nokia Chat

Light saber

Marble Maze

grayburn, Mar 30, 2018
  3. grayburn Win User
    What are some great things you can do on the N82?

Install cClock and change the settings to black text on white screen, that'll be easier to see.

Message Edited by on 14-Oct-2008 09:40 PM

grayburn, Mar 30, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?

zbook, Mar 30, 2018
  5. hiphopper Win User
    Microsoft account is used to buy and install software from the Windows store.

It is used to sync settings between devices that all use the same account. Which is pretty useful.

You can use a numeric pin or Windows Hello with a compatible camera to log into your device with a Microsoft account.

hiphopper, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?

1. what are the common things you need a microsoft account for? - Similar Threads - are common things

2. Do you need separate Microsoft account for Rachel PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you need separate Microsoft account for Rachel PC?: Do you need a separate Microsoft account for each PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-need-separate-microsoft-account-for-rachel/ddb0ed48-dbaf-447f-bbea-7a577e8fc36e
  3. Microsoft improves Windows 11 search with even more things you may not need

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft improves Windows 11 search with even more things you may not need: This week, Microsoft introduced the new Search highlights feature in the released Insider build for its Windows 11 operating system. Search highlights extend the operating system's search functionality with "notable and interesting moments" that highlight what is "special"...
  4. What do you thing if microsoft adds an option to abilit acrylic in battery saving?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do you thing if microsoft adds an option to abilit acrylic in battery saving?: Every day, when i go to school, i bring with me the laptop, and activate the battery saving.and then, one of the most knowed feature of windows 11 vanish, disappear.And I thinked to this:Why nobody asked for such important thing?Microsoft could make an option to activate the...
  5. Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing: so yeah i'm having the Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing where i have to verify my password and stuff but it keeps trying to use my old email which i deleted off of my account so it keeps saying my password is wrong and when i hit forgot password to see if i can just...
  6. "You need to fix your Microsoft account"

"You need to fix your Microsoft account": Hello! For weeks that everyday I get a notification in Windows 10 saying that my Microsoft account needs to be fixed. So, I click on the notification and login with my password and it is fixed... But in the next day it complains again. I am tired of "fixing" my...
  7. You need to fix your Microsoft account message

You need to fix your Microsoft account message: is this real or scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-need-to-fix-your-microsoft-account-message/fc125fc4-8019-4265-baff-20ef57a0cb85"
  8. Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you go on to sign-in with your Microsoft account, Windows 10, sometimes throws up an error message reading – Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account on Windows. There appears to be no specific reason [...] This post...
  9. You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps ...: I believe this is quite common, but via Google, I can't enable any of the suggestions. This window "You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device" currently remains on the bottom right...
  10. What You Need to Know Before You Go to Microsoft Inspire

in Windows 10 News
    What You Need to Know Before You Go to Microsoft Inspire: Microsoft Inspire is just over a week away. Are you getting ready? Are you getting excited? We definitely are. So just like us, you should be sure to double check your travel arrangements, download the Know Before You Go guide and get the mobile app to make sure you’re ready...