Windows 10: What are the steps needed for an admin to lock date and time so no other windows 10 user...

Discus and support What are the steps needed for an admin to lock date and time so no other windows 10 user... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've searched for ways to lock the date and time zone from being changed by other users and I can't find any steps specifically for Windows 10. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sunnyd18, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Sunnyd18 Win User

What are the steps needed for an admin to lock date and time so no other windows 10 user...

I've searched for ways to lock the date and time zone from being changed by other users and I can't find any steps specifically for Windows 10. I have managed to make this update for other versions of windows.

:)

Sunnyd18, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 5, 2018
  4. What are the steps needed for an admin to lock date and time so no other windows 10 user...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

What are the steps needed for an admin to lock date and time so no other windows 10 user...

1. What are the steps needed for an admin to lock date and time so no other windows 10 user... - Similar Threads - are steps needed

2. Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date: My Windows 10 lock screen isn't showing the time and the date. I searched it up and this issue has been resolved before and I tried doing the methods they are asking. The sign in timeout didn't work, and killing "LockApp.exe" is impossible when it is nonexistent in Task...
  3. Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date: My Windows 10 lock screen isn't showing the time and the date. I searched it up and this issue has been resolved before and I tried doing the methods they are asking. The sign in timeout didn't work, and killing "LockApp.exe" is impossible when it is nonexistent in Task...
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen Not Showing Time and Date

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to disable CMD for other users or non-admin users in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable CMD for other users or non-admin users in Windows 10?: This is driving me crazy, because I have read over a dozen instructions which I have carried out to the letter, only to see the command prompt still working without a problem. The instructions that do work, tend to be for the current logged in user. So I have succeeded in...
  6. How do I make it so other users on my computer need permission form the admin account to...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I make it so other users on my computer need permission form the admin account to...: How can I change settings to make other users on my desktop require admin access to download something? I've seen it on other computers, where when a non-admin user tries to download something, it asks for the admin's Pin. How do I set this up?...
  7. How do I make it so other users on my computer need permission form the admin account to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make it so other users on my computer need permission form the admin account to...: How can I change settings to make other users on my desktop require admin access to download something? I've seen it on other computers, where when a non-admin user tries to download something, it asks for the admin's Pin. How do I set this up? submitted by...
  8. whats the difference between admin and admin user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats the difference between admin and admin user: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/residentofsanandreas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hux92h/whats_the_difference_between_admin_and_admin_user/
  9. Locked on Other User

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked on Other User: Help! My son recently gave me his old computer he had upgraded and he performed the factory reset. Now the sign on/welcome screen is stuck on "Other User" and when I enter my credentials it says everything is invalid. I also noticed that it will not acknowledge the wifi...
  10. Prevent Users from changing the Date and Time in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Prevent Users from changing the Date and Time in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Most of the time Windows users are able to change the date, and time, especially in a single user scenario where it has administrative privileges. That said if you have a case where you are an Administrator, and you don’t [...] This post Prevent Users from changing...