Windows 10: What are those updates ?

Discus and support What are those updates ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Today I got those updates on my Surface pro 4, after restart I saw the bios screen with update bar. Windows 10 Pro build 14393.693. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MedCH, Jan 17, 2017.

1. MedCH Win User

What are those updates ?

Hello
    Today I got those updates on my Surface pro 4, after restart I saw the bios screen with update bar.
    Windows 10 Pro build 14393.693.

What are those updates ? [​IMG]

I've searched over the internet and did not find a thing, when I click on the updates it takes me to :
    http://sysdev.microsoft.com/en-US/Ha...t/default.aspx
    saying : Driver Information: Coming Soon

:)

MedCH, Jan 17, 2017

2. Phone memory almost full, what are those other contents stored on my phone

you can check this thread it is similar to yours

What is "Other" under Storage?

Joseph Leo Ndlovu, Jan 17, 2017
  3. FITUCM Win User
    Phone memory almost full, what are those other contents stored on my phone

The system prompts me to delete some contents on my phone to free up the memory. When I look into details, I found almost half of phone memory is used on Other Contents, so I wanna know what are those other contents and how to delete it. If any bodies
    here can help, thanks a lot.

FITUCM, Jan 17, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

What are those updates ?

Paul Thurrott had a story about a different firmware upgrade yesterday, but it may be useful to you anyway: Surface Studio and Surface Pro 4 Receive Firmware Updates (Updated) - Thurrott.com.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

Here's the relevant stuff from the Surface Pro 4 section: seems to match your screencap nicely:

EdTittel, Jan 18, 2017
  5. MedCH Win User
    MedCH, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What are those updates ?

1. What are those updates ? - Similar Threads - are those updates

2. What are those services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are those services?: From another thread looking almost similar :EXCEPT THATOn my laptop since I notice those service here is the issue I have. Interrupt system is running at 100% except when I open the task manager, I can see it at 100% then drop at almost nothing, its at a point that it makes...
  3. What are those services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are those services?: From another thread looking almost similar :EXCEPT THATOn my laptop since I notice those service here is the issue I have. Interrupt system is running at 100% except when I open the task manager, I can see it at 100% then drop at almost nothing, its at a point that it makes...
  4. What are those services?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What's the different on those two accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the different on those two accounts.: Hybrid AD, always confused about the MDM account. Here is what I did: Trandition way: Domain computer-- control panel -users-- add user With auto enroll to AAD GPO on AD server Or go-- add user On Intune, shows Hybrid AD registered But here also has business account setting,...
  6. What's the different on those two accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the different on those two accounts.: Hybrid AD, always confused about the MDM account. Here is what I did: Trandition way: Domain computer-- control panel -users-- add user With auto enroll to AAD GPO on AD server Or go-- add user On Intune, shows Hybrid AD registered But here also has business account setting,...
  7. What's the different on those two accounts.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. What are those nearly daily updates, I bet they are versions for the UnistackSvcGroup

in Windows 10 Customization
    What are those nearly daily updates, I bet they are versions for the UnistackSvcGroup: I have a cheap, low specs laptop. Maybe daily I see Windows Updates doing something, I suspect that they are installing new versions of system services under the UnistackSvcGroup. I believe UnistackSvcGroup services are used to test versions of system services or...
  9. What do those updates mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do those updates mean?: After pausing my updates, I turned out I had some updates marked as "Firmware" from windows update. If that means updating my BIOS, I dont want to do that! Thats risky, and i am not bricking my $1000 computer. AND ITS PENDING INSTALL! I dont wanna update my BIOS! If its a...
  10. What's the defference between those two?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the defference between those two?: I want to buy the none windows 10 edition. which one is the right one?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-defference-between-those-two/25d44a6c-56e8-4c60-9e9c-1531faf27ac2