Windows 10: What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now?

Discus and support What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now? in Cortana to solve the problem; I am going to design a new start menu for what I think it should look like soon. So, can I have your opinions on what YOU think it should look like.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Isaac Antonie Shaw, Jan 15, 2021.

1. What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now?

I am going to design a new start menu for what I think it should look like soon. So, can I have your opinions on what YOU think it should look like. The main thing I'm asking is what are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now?

:)

Isaac Antonie Shaw, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now? [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 15, 2021
  4. What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now?

Cortana and search fail to start. error 15616

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if that helps:

Method 1: Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.
    • Run the Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the suggestion of Sharath Srinivasa replied on July 30, 2015. Try those steps and check if that works fine:

Why is Cortana not available for me on Windows 10?

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now?

1. What are your opinions on Start, Cortana and Search being separated now? - Similar Threads - are opinions Start

2. What's Your Opinion of Windows 11 After Updating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Your Opinion of Windows 11 After Updating?: I've got a 2.5-year-old Dell XPS their most powerful XPS at the time of purchase - Core i7 / NVME SSD. I run two external monitors with it. I've also done IT work sysadmin/coding for about 30 years. I'm not a gamer.I see the most touted reason to upgrade to Win11 is the...
  3. 22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it: So, The Windows 11 22H2 update is here. For me, it is useful and all, but I want to know your opinions about it.See ya. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-is-here-what-are-your-opinions-about-it/f3e5181a-431c-45c4-b4a8-9245d9244c91
  4. 22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it

22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it: So, The Windows 11 22H2 update is here. For me, it is useful and all, but I want to know your opinions about it.See ya. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-is-here-what-are-your-opinions-about-it/f3e5181a-431c-45c4-b4a8-9245d9244c91
  5. Your opinion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your opinion: Is this ok for me? I need your opinion about these specs and advice, I have a tight budget, I can't be near to $2,000. To be honest, I need a new PC for Windows 11, Google Meet, Zoom, Youtube and Minecraft.Edit: Total:...
  6. Your opinion

Your opinion: Is this ok for me? I need your opinion about these specs and advice, I have a tight budget, I can't be near to $2,000. To be honest, I need a new PC for Windows 11, Google Meet, Zoom, Youtube and Minecraft.Edit: Total:...
  7. What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?: What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion? Paid and Free. I currently use Avast and was wondering if there may be something better around. 179743
  8. What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?

What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?: What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion? Paid and Free. I currently use Avast and was wondering if there may be something better around. 179743
  9. Opinion update on Cortana.

in Cortana
    Opinion update on Cortana.: I now hate Cortana. Why? Because when i ask her something she says I'm sorry, but I can't help with that. Maybe you didn't built her correctly. I know it's not your fault, but i'm just telling you to make her study....
  10. Is Cortana And the search bar Separate now ?

in Cortana
    Is Cortana And the search bar Separate now ?: I have bought a new laptop and I noticed that the search bar and the "Talk To Cortana" are separate. I wanted the cortana search bar but unfortunately i didn't get it plzz help out...