Windows 10: What backup software works for windows 10?

Discus and support What backup software works for windows 10? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I was wondering if Macrium or AOMEI works with windows 10.. I would use windows backup if I could setup automated backups of my drive. (I'm not sure if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by MrOblivion, Jul 31, 2015.

1. What backup software works for windows 10?

I was wondering if Macrium or AOMEI works with windows 10.. I would use windows backup if I could setup automated backups of my drive. (I'm not sure if it does or not so if it does, please someone tell me lol).

:)

MrOblivion, Jul 31, 2015

2. What hard drive clone software works with Windows 10

I use Acronis True Image Home 2016 and Macrium Reflect 6 Free.

Cbarnhorst, Jul 31, 2015
  3. What hard drive clone software works with Windows 10

I've used Acronis TIH 2016 to clone Windows 10 to a new drive.

Cbarnhorst, Jul 31, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

What backup software works for windows 10?

topgundcp, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

What backup software works for windows 10?

1. What backup software works for windows 10? - Similar Threads - backup software works

2. Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Hi guys, what's the latest on system backup software?: It's been awhile since I've used 3rd party system backup software so I just wanted to ask you guys if Macrium Reflect or MiniTool is the best, or most efficient way to do a full system image backup on a portable drive now-a-days in 2021? Do you guys recommend any other way to...
  3. What is your favorite disk imaging/backup software for Windows 10?

What is your favorite disk imaging/backup software for Windows 10?: Hello everybody, please tell me, what is your preferred imaging software to backup individual devices in the private environment? No databases, exchange or similar just a typical private PC. Small, fast, reliable, differential backups would be nice, live (from the running...
  4. Free Software to "Cold Backup" Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free Software to "Cold Backup" Windows 10 ?: Hi, I want to make a cold backup of Windows 10 but is there any free software that will allow me to make such backup ? The only one that I have heard is Norton Ghost 15 but I think it's not free and doesn't support Windows 10. Any recommendations ? Thanks submitted by...
  5. backup software windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backup software windows 10: I TRIED TO MAKE A BACKUP DRIVE -A ANSWER CAME YP DAYING I AM MISSING SOMEDRIVERS JUST WHAT HAPPENED I DO NOT KNOW-I NEED TO GET A COPY OF ALL THE SOFTWARE OR I WILL HAVE TO DO A COMPLETE REDOO AND THIS WILL TAKE ME A LONG TIME, ANY SUGGESTIONS...
  6. Tape backup software for Windows 10

Tape backup software for Windows 10: OK I've got external HDDs, but not enough to store all my systems, so I have an HP Ultrium 460 LTO tape drive. What software do you recommend for tape bckup on Windows 10? I tried Easeus Todo backup trial but that was painfully slow. Acronis Advanced Backup is rather...
  7. Recommend backup software for 10

Recommend backup software for 10: Hi ... I'm curious if anyone is using a backup software with windows 10 ? And, if so which are you using ? I always been a Acronis True Image user but their latest version 2015 I really hate the whole interface of it . I did try it out but it has fail when I try to restore an...
  8. Erunt Registry Backup Software with Windows 10. Does it work?

Erunt Registry Backup Software with Windows 10. Does it work?: I recently purchased a laptop with the Win 10 o.s. Will the Erunt program run with Windows 10? I ve used it on XP and 7, but haven't tried it on 10. I d like to find out if it does indeed work before I try installing it. Thank you. 82155
  9. What software to use to backup my files?

What software to use to backup my files?: Hello, What do others use to backup their files other than File History? File History is not dependable. Without going into what I mean and how to attempt to fix it, I just want to use a dependable product to backup my files. Thanks in advance Stu 65416
  10. Backup Software - Win 10

Backup Software - Win 10: Hi, I have been using a Seagate Free Agent Desk external HD (1TB) for the purpose of backing up my computer especially files, photos, email etc. However Win 10 made the external HD non compatible and Seagate is not offering any new firmware to make is work. I lieu of...