Windows 10: What cable do I need?

Discus and support What cable do I need? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've just ordered a 240GB SSD and it never came with a cable, what cable do I need and how would I install it, thanks Link to SSD:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by partians, Nov 27, 2015.

1. partians Win User

What cable do I need?

partians, Nov 27, 2015

2. it says i need an email program? were do i get it from?

it tells me there is an email program needed that i dont have. were do i get it from

what do i do,,,, Nov 27, 2015
  3. What do I ask for to get the right USB data cable for my 3710?

In your Nokia dealer?

Just ask for a microUSB adapter. It should have the mircoUSB connector on one end, and a regular USB connector on another.

chanchan05, Nov 27, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

What cable do I need?

You need a sata 3 6gb/s cable. SSDs typically don't come with cables.

swarfega, Nov 27, 2015
  5. Camera Win User
    Depends what you are plugging into.
    1. Desktop internally (SATA cable 7pin for data connection to motherboard and power cable 15pin for connection to power supply). You may have spare plugs already inside for these.
    2. Laptop internally (usually no cable)
    3. USB externally - ( SATA-USB adapter)

Dave

Camera, Nov 27, 2015
  6. partians Win User
    partians, Nov 27, 2015
  7. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, Nov 27, 2015
  8. partians Win User

What cable do I need?

Thanks for all the help, ordered the cable that was recommended to me.
    I appreciate all the help *Smile

partians, Nov 28, 2015
  9. nevermind read it wrong lol

shakennstirred, Nov 28, 2015
  10. CountMike New Member
    BTW, there's no such thing as SATA3 cable, they are all same except for various qualities and manufacturers. Don't fall for advertisements that would sell you "Special SATA3" cable for higher price.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What cable do I need?

1. What cable do I need? - Similar Threads - cable need

2. Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE: so bassicly i have my laptop connected to monitor and my monitor is 165HZ but with normal HDMI cable i get only 120HZ so if i buy the HDMI 2.0 cable and plug it into my monitor and laptop will it have 165HZ?and u might be wondering "just get the display port cable" i have it...
  3. Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE: so bassicly i have my laptop connected to monitor and my monitor is 165HZ but with normal HDMI cable i get only 120HZ so if i buy the HDMI 2.0 cable and plug it into my monitor and laptop will it have 165HZ?and u might be wondering "just get the display port cable" i have it...
  4. I need help getting my ethernet cable to work again; I know the driver is wrong and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my ethernet cable to work again; I know the driver is wrong and...: I'm not sure how to fix my driver constantly being replaced with a fake driver.I'm not sure how to know which one to download and I'm not sure how to successfully download it given the nature of my problem....
  5. I need help getting my ethernet cable to work again; I know the driver is wrong and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting my ethernet cable to work again; I know the driver is wrong and...: I'm not sure how to fix my driver constantly being replaced with a fake driver.I'm not sure how to know which one to download and I'm not sure how to successfully download it given the nature of my problem....
  6. I need help getting my ethernet cable to work again; I know the driver is wrong and...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the...: Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the problem and how do I fix this??? My Ethernet cable works perfectly fine with my PS4 so I don’t know what’s the issue with it, and why it’s saying “no internet access” when trying to connect...
  8. Can you "hot plug" a SATA cable SSD? Or do you need to power down?

Can you "hot plug" a SATA cable SSD? Or do you need to power down?: Does Win10 support hot plugging of extra SSD SATA drives? Or do you need to power down first? Can I disconnect a SATA drive while Win10 is running? submitted by /u/CortexExport [link] [comments]...
  9. Which cables needed for monitor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which cables needed for monitor?: Hi, I have a Surface Pro 6 and need to know the cable needed to attached a Lenova monitor. Preferably the Lenova docking station. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-cables-needed-for-monitor/39646b8a-afc8-4c95-b2fe-6fa87cc12b9d
  10. Need help please, was trying to contact using a TP-Link AV600 via ethernet cable, but i...

Need help please, was trying to contact using a TP-Link AV600 via ethernet cable, but i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MathiaSpiegel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwp28w/need_help_please_was_trying_to_contact_using_a/