Windows 10: What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?

Discus and support What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know how it triggers but the "hidden icons" in the taskbar, when you click on that little arrow on the bottom right, bug out after a while. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnotherMiki, Jul 20, 2018.

1. What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?

I don't know how it triggers but the "hidden icons" in the taskbar, when you click on that little arrow on the bottom right, bug out after a while. The bottom row remains partially hidden behind the taskbar and I can barely click them.

It's driving me nuts.

What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out? af73a710-2111-4ee0-9851-0b439ee98592?upload=true.png

I need to restart my PC in order to fix it. I don't know any other way to do it.

Thank you for your time.

:)

AnotherMiki, Jul 20, 2018

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out? :D

PVTCaboose1337, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Two bugs in GPU-Z - missing icon and version number

...version 0.6.6. Running on Windows 7 64-bit SP1, Ultimate. Using Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 videocard.
    The only thing special on my system is I use Stardock Fences 2.01.
    1st bug - No icon?? My GPU-Z lost its icon in one of the last updates, and trying to set an icon for it, Windows 7 says "The file C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\CPU-Z.exe contains no icons. Choose an icon from the list or specify a different file."
    Is this a bug or an oversight? Or is my GPU-Z.exe file damaged somehow?

2nd bug - I can't see the version number anywhere now. Please add an About screen, or another way to see the version - it just shows the GPU core temp now.

4. ArnLiz Win User

What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?

delete hidden icons

Unfortunately, none of the HIDDEN icons appear using steps 3 and 4 noted.

ArnLiz, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?

1. What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out? - Similar Threads - fix hidden icons

2. what can i do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to fix this?: i cant open windows security/virus and threat protection and it also gave me an notification that it found a threat but i cant view the details and its also on the latest update...
  3. what can i do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what can i do to fix this?: i cant open windows security/virus and threat protection and it also gave me an notification that it found a threat but i cant view the details and its also on the latest update...
  4. Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnluckyGamer505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/130mucp/is_this_a_new_bug_feature_or_what_i_am_i_seeing/
  5. what can i do to fix my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to fix my computer: when i start my computer op all the lights on the motherboard blinks in the sequence of red orange white and then green before it starts op normally but it is still much more slower than it should be i have tried everything reinstalling windows typing every command in cmd...
  6. hey. what can i do to fix : RESULT_CODE_KILLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey. what can i do to fix : RESULT_CODE_KILLED: hey. what can i do to fix : RESULT_CODE_KILLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-what-can-i-do-to-fix-resultcodekilled/2cb8b812-b241-440a-ad3f-b9931fe08054
  7. Icons are bugging out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons are bugging out.: The icons on my desktop are bugged out, and the icons on my file explorer are all blacked out. I ran sfc scan and it told me there were corrupt files but it couldn't fix it, what to do?...
  8. What is this gray icon in hidden icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this gray icon in hidden icons?: I don't know what this thing is. I don't know how to search for it on Google. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What is this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-gray-icon-in-hidden-icons/9c6292d1-0027-44f4-b0cd-7d966da40bae
  9. How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?: Hi I'm working with a remote desktop application in a big company (about 200 users), and I don't want people to see what app we're using. Once the icon is hidden, they cannot disable it and that's what I'm looking for (basic users, no worry) [img] For example - I want to...
  10. Hidden taskbar icons do not display correctly. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hidden taskbar icons do not display correctly. How do I fix this?: I'm having a weird issue after the last major update where i cannot access the bottom row of icons in the system tray. this is because the pop out menu of the system tray is being rendered from the bottom of the screen instead of from the top of the taskbar. it is being...