Windows 10: what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11?

Discus and support what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently, I've encountered several black screensno video signal due to several livekernelevents that occured in each black screen priodically4-8 hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Moran Dahan, May 15, 2024.

1. what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11?

recently, I've encountered several black screensno video signal due to several livekernelevents that occured in each black screen priodically4-8 hours between each crashspecs:cpu: ryzen 5 3600motherboard: asus prime b550m kpsu: gigabyte p850gm 80+ gold 850wssd nvme: sx6000 pro 512gbssd sata: sundisc sata 3 480gbram: 4x8 corsair vengeance cl16 3200mhzgpu: gigabyte rx7600xt gaming octhe livekerneleventswhat can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11? :Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe Creation Time: 15/05/2024 15:48:25 Problem: hardware error Status: report sent Problem signature Problem Eve

:)

Moran Dahan, May 15, 2024
  2. Edleen Win User

Possible Causes of atikmdag errors

I was courious to see how many different causes there are to the infamous atikmdag.sys error that strikes widely across and has so for a long time, I am getting it myself also and it is really starting to wear me out. It is pretty annoying having a $520 Readeon 3870x2 card if you can't use it without errors.

So first of all, here is the apparant reason for my atikmdag error:

When I play a game, regardless of settings, clocks or anything else, the fan speed wil not be adjusting and the card will get hotter as it performs. As soon as the card gets hot enough, my system will attempt to speed up the fan and as soon as they do, I get the atikmdag error. I never hear the fan of my card go beyond 30% fan speed unless I push it using Rivatuner.

Anyone else got other apparant reasons?

By the way, here are the steps I have been trying to fix it
    • Renaming atikmdag.sys to "atikomdag.sys(old)
    • Set fan speed profiles in Rivatuner depending on temeprature thresholds
    • Setting fixed fan speed in Rivatuner
    • Installing only the ATI drivers without Catalyst Control Centre
    • Replacing RAM blocks
    • Trying older drivers
    I have probably tried a few

Edleen, May 15, 2024
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11? :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, May 15, 2024
  4. bdanmo Win User

what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11?

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account? The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join. Thoughts?

bdanmo, May 15, 2024
Thema:

what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11?

1. what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11? - Similar Threads - probably cause those

2. what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what can probably be the cause for those errors in windows 11?: recently, I've encountered several black screensno video signal due to several livekernelevents that occured in each black screen priodically4-8 hours between each crashspecs:cpu: ryzen 5 3600motherboard: asus prime b550m kpsu: gigabyte p850gm 80+ gold 850wssd nvme: sx6000...
  3. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp...
  4. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi, I got a blue screen error when I run some code of golang. I have tried reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed new drivers from MaxSun Official website.Here is my dump file, I have uploaded it on BaiduPan.https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nWYVYjDXMwXFWdmzFAQzFA : xskp...
  5. Blue Screen Error Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?: My computer is crashing for some time now and I keep on trying fixes for myself that I search on the web specifically on other Microsoft forums/questions and other sites but none seem to work. I just decided to try if you guys would know what the cause of the crashes is based...
  7. What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?: My computer is crashing for some time now and I keep on trying fixes for myself that I search on the web specifically on other Microsoft forums/questions and other sites but none seem to work. I just decided to try if you guys would know what the cause of the crashes is based...
  8. What is the probable cause of BSOD based on these dump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. windows Probably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows Probably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0: apc index mismatch dmpProbably caused by ntoskrnl.exent+93aa0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows/4cd2f9c3-cc57-4c3b-b6ca-30c0501237ba
  10. What are those updates ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What are those updates ?: Hello Today I got those updates on my Surface pro 4, after restart I saw the bios screen with update bar. Windows 10 Pro build 14393.693. [img] I've searched over the internet and did not find a thing, when I click on the updates it takes me to :...