Windows 10: What comparable, yet "USER IN CONTROL", alternatives are there to Windows 10?

Discus and support What comparable, yet "USER IN CONTROL", alternatives are there to Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 is utter technological rape. The presence of it on one’s computer is akin to sitting in county jail waiting for the correctional officers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CeleryStalk, Jul 23, 2018.

1. What comparable, yet "USER IN CONTROL", alternatives are there to Windows 10?

Windows 10 is utter technological rape. The presence of it on one’s computer is akin to sitting in county jail waiting for the correctional officers sodomize you.

Every new day that dawns I cringe at the thought of even turning on my computer for despair of what modifications have been made to it without my knowledge.

Every other day I inspect my computer settings to ensure they are maintained under that which suited me, the owner of the computer, just the day before.

Yes, I scrutinize the updates for any unwanted duds that I may wish to delete or rollback. But, why must I do this every other day?

I don’t even feel like this is my computer. Even now as I type I do so against time; because every hour of this day I must push back the compulsory Restart that will install yet another unwanted update.

Malware is short for “malicious software". It includes Viruses and Spyware that are surreptitiously installed on your computer, without your consent, for the purpose of hijacking your system. Hijack - to seize by force.

Why do the above descriptors correlate so to Windows 10?

Windows 10 installs apps WITHOUT CONSENT. It reconfigures your computer WITHOUT CONSENT! It compels you to acquiescently capitulate to software installed on YOUR computer that you may not want but cannot delete.

There is a LEGION of online media pertaining to how to prevent Windows 10 from affecting a myriad of functions executed by your computer. Does this sound like a copacetic OS/Program/”THING????” to have on your computer? Five years ago many of us would have expeditiously downloaded Spybot to extricate something such as this from our system in haste!

Ask yourselves, really, why would Microsoft do this?

Now, I’m anticipative of some Microsoft programmer, enthusiast, or “prodigy” to chime in and enlighten me as to just how deliriously psychotic I am for not prostrating my shameless wretched corporeal form to this God given sanctification that is so blessedly parental in it’s ability to protect and care for us, safeguard us from the boogie man, and philanthropically provide us with only the most orgasmic virtual experience ever known to the entire vertebrate subphylum.

“It loves you and cares for you SO DEEPLY. It wants to kiss you hard and passionately.”

Uh, thanks but no thanks!

My question, to ANYONE, is what other options do I have other than Mac OS to this sadistic crap? And, how the HECK do I install a new OS so that I never have to suffer the presence of Windows 10's tyrannical totalitarianism ever again?

:)

CeleryStalk, Jul 23, 2018
  2. User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User

What comparable, yet "USER IN CONTROL", alternatives are there to Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

What comparable, yet "USER IN CONTROL", alternatives are there to Windows 10?

1. What comparable, yet "USER IN CONTROL", alternatives are there to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - comparable yet USER

2. Windows 10 Compare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Compare: Dear Microsoft Team,Introduce my name is ryan, I work at PT. NEC Indonesia. Currently we want to sell our products using the Windows 10 IoT operating system. But our customers ask for a statement that windows 10 IoT is basically the same as Windows 10 Pro. Can you help us?And...
  3. Are we completely lost our control on Windows 10 yet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are we completely lost our control on Windows 10 yet?: You know the good stuff, when a major "upgrade" happens MS usually blocks,prevents most of the features of Windows 10 because they have to think and do on our will, because they are the good guys so they have to limit, hide and force every single "deep" settings on GUI so...
  4. what's a good alternative to utorrent??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what's a good alternative to utorrent??: many people told me it's bad for my computer or something and i use it a lot so what is a good replacement?? submitted by /u/EZZOOOTHEKING [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8jlej/whats_a_good_alternative_to_utorrent/
  5. Yet another post about the controller position in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yet another post about the controller position in Windows 10: Hi Normally, the games doesn't care the controller position, but there's certain games that do care. One of them is the recent Trials of Mana. This game do need the gameplad in player 1 to use it. You can know the position with the leds in the gamepad or with programs as...
  6. Unacceptable Lack of Control with Windows 10 Filter Compared with Windows 7

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unacceptable Lack of Control with Windows 10 Filter Compared with Windows 7: I don't appreciate the fact that my children that are 13 years old or older can opt themselves out of activity reporting. Children are children until they are 18 and there is no point in having a family safety program if children can opt themselves out. Also, there are...
  7. What are alternatives to Malwarebytes?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What are alternatives to Malwarebytes?: My MBAM Premium 3.0.6 had the "Exploit Protection" not initializing problem again this morning. My system was a cold boot with the problem. Restarting Win 10 fixed the problem, but it shouldn't be happening. I'm open to alternatives. MBAM does not leave me with a good...
  8. Comparing versions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comparing versions of Windows 10: Hi I would like to be able to compare the versions of Windows 10 both already installed on my machine and the version of the ISO on a DVD. I have followed the tutorial on finding this information for an ISO using the DISM command and it would be useful if I could have the...
  9. An alternative to the left control key please!

in Windows 10 Support
    An alternative to the left control key please!: I have a new HP Pavilion laptop - which so far has one flaw: there is no right hand control key... I am left handed and so I want to use a R/H control key when I want to select multiple non adjacent items from a list. I have tried to remap one of the keys to the right of my...
  10. Compare Windows 10 Editions

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Compare Windows 10 Editions: How to: Compare Windows 10 Editions Compare Features Between Windows 10 Editions This tutorial will show you a comparison of Windows 10 editions to help find out which Windows is right for you. Windows 10 has twelve editions (excluding the four "N" editions), all...