Windows 10: what do I need to connect ssd to another pc?

Discus and support what do I need to connect ssd to another pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to access all the file on my broken laptop, I think ssd type is m.2 pcie, I open up the laptop and take out the ssd. Is a ssd connector what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by winhelper, Nov 30, 2016.

1. winhelper Win User

what do I need to connect ssd to another pc?

I need to access all the file on my broken laptop, I think ssd type is m.2 pcie, I open up the laptop and take out the ssd. Is a ssd connector what I need to buy? I don't know the technical term here, basically I need to access the file store in the ssd and import into my other pc via usb port

:)

winhelper, Nov 30, 2016

2. what microphone do i need to buy to connect with cortana

Any microphone that works with your computer can be used with Cortana.It can be a built in headphone mic,desktop mic etc.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 30, 2016
  3. mlg63 Win User
    what microphone do i need to buy to connect with cortana

What model desktop computer? Laptops have built in microphones. A desktop can use a recent model headset with headphones and microphone that is compatible with windows 10. Prices range from cheap to very expensive for professionals. Google computer headsets.

mlg63, Nov 30, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Can you post a photo so we are sure were giving correct advice. If its sata a enclosure with usb connection and sata will be needed unless you want to put it in a pc as second drive

Samuria, Nov 30, 2016
  5. winhelper Win User
    winhelper, Nov 30, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    Berton, Nov 30, 2016
  7. topgundcp Win User
  8. kludge Win User

Your Amazon Sintech suggestion has discrepancies:
    The image shows what appears to be M.2 2242 M Key single notch
    While the spec says "B+M dual notch only"

The OP has posted a picture of the 2280 M Key single notch
    (o) You can measure the width in his picture and compare it to the length which is almost 4 times the width - his picture is of a 2280
    (o) You can count 5 pins in the small card edge connector indicating M Key (single notch)

That Sintech model won't work if the OP has what is in the picture he posted.

kludge, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. what do I need to connect ssd to another pc? - Similar Threads - need connect ssd

2. Do I need to buy another windows11 for my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to buy another windows11 for my new PC?: I'm currently using a computer which is bought from Dell few years ago and upgraded to windows 11 from windows 10.And now, I'm decided to DIY another PC with higher performance. Do I need to buy another windows11 for my new PC? If not, can I use these two PC at the same time?...
  3. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  4. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  5. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  6. what do I need to do?

what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  7. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. what i need to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    what i need to do: [ATTACH]pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do/247d4883-f312-479a-94be-d2844d3773d5
  9. Do I Need Another MS.net?

Do I Need Another MS.net?: Hi all, right now I have Win 10 with Microsoft.net version 4.8.30319.0. I have tried installing a couple of free programs but they want to install MS.net version 2 first. Why would I need a lesser version of what I already have and would it hurt to have more than one version?...
  10. Do I Need Another Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I Need Another Antivirus: Please do i need to install another Antivirus or is the Window Defender good enough to scan and fix all virus in my pc [Original Title: Antivirus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-i-need-another-antivirus/ad191c03-5954-440d-875f-04fa7619a0ea